Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm burned out guys and gals. Not feeling it, no desire to train or eat right.

Need about 2-3 weeks of doing nothing. Worst time of year too, who wants to be out of shape for summer.

How do you guys overcome this?

I get the same way in the Summer man.... For me personally it's the heat I cannot take what so ever bro.

So I drink cold beer. I know that's not everyone's fix but it works for me.

i look in the mirror and berate myself for being so far from my goals. also, ritalin/adderall helps or a nice piece of pussy can help me.

Need about 2-3 weeks of doing nothing. Worst time of year too, who wants to be out of shape for summer.

JinkoYou bang a MILF named Black Diamond! Lol

Flip a switch and set a mini goal.

I am the same way. I did some reading the past few days and decided to try to do a short term and long term goals. Long term goal is to get to. 230 pounds by September 1. Short term goal is to gradual adjust myself to eating enough calories to get there. I'm one of the unfortunate types that is habitually "full" and I have a hard time eating enough. I know my target calories and macros but getting there will be a challenge for me. I think that might help you to set short and long term goals that tie in to each other. My .02 cents

I am the same way. I did some reading the past few days and decided to try to do a short term and long term goals. Long term goal is to get to. 230 pounds by September 1. Short term goal is to gradual adjust myself to eating enough calories to get there. I'm one of the unfortunate types that is habitually "full" and I have a hard time eating enough. I know my target calories and macros but getting there will be a challenge for me. I think that might help you to set short and long term goals that tie in to each other. My .02 cents
RebelMachinistEver try boldenone? Some people (myself included) experience extreme hunger from it. It's hard to get full and an hour or two later I'm hungry again.

same way lost all my drive and gains
stress/depression winning

Just a different mindset not to look " Normal " !!!
I look at all these " Dad Bod " dickheads and these skinny dBags and I say to myself " You look so much better " , that drives me .
Oh and Pre Workout & I take Iron pills , def helps with my lethargy !!!
And the mother of all , " Anabolics " !!! That shit will def give me drive !!!
Love those anabolics !!!

We all go thru the ups and downs. Taking a week off is beneficial, but taking 3 weeks of doing nothing will put you in a bigger funk so don't do that.
Short term goals is what you need now. Try a completely new workout you haven't tried before.
Don't lose the consistency or you will completely lose your drive.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jinko
Melatonin. Good night sleep helps me tremendously. Also reducing my E2 levels. When that fails Claritin D in the am. Helps me focus big time. Hope things turn around for you bro.

Injury is what's been holding me back, but i've found it's thrown me into a mental funk too. i've tried rehabbing it/going light and it seems to make it worse so i really need a couple weeks off from upper body altogether. i feel like the shoulder is healing, just not as fast as i'd like.

Injury is what's been holding me back, but i've found it's thrown me into a mental funk too. i've tried rehabbing it/going light and it seems to make it worse so i really need a couple weeks off from upper body altogether. i feel like the shoulder is healing, just not as fast as i'd like.
bossmanI feel ya. Been in a ton of shoulder pain lately. Went to the doc and found out I have Rotator Cuff tendonitis, shoulder bursitis, and scapula dyskinesis. Fortunately, that's all just time ....could be worse, always could be worse.

i don't even have a diagnosis. i just know it's fucked up. i've been injecting bpc-157 in the shoulder every day. it seems to help but it hurts when i'm laying down/sleeping and when i get up in the morning. i tend to flail my left arm out when i sleep, so that's not helping! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.