TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Since my wife and I took over a fitness Studio starting January 1!!! Now, I spend all my time at my regular job, then come home and go back to work working the Studio and teaching classes. I Spend the weekends doing training classes, Workshops (usually Nutrition and Basic Principles) and writing Menus for the clients.

I know this year will be tough, got to grind it out and build the customer base, .... then hopefully next year... Freedom!! (Not financial of course, but at least it should be self supportive)

Since my wife and I took over a fitness Studio starting January 1!!! Now, I spend all my time at my regular job, then come home and go back to work working the Studio and teaching classes. I Spend the weekends doing training classes, Workshops (usually Nutrition and Basic Principles) and writing Menus for the clients.

I know this year will be tough, got to grind it out and build the customer base, .... then hopefully next year... Freedom!! (Not financial of course, but at least it should be self supportive)
TSizemoregood thing you're a young buck!

I’m picturing you in an 80’s workout gear teaching jazzercise.

Na bro , TS wears those 80’s headbands with the leg warmers, doing aerobics classes in the back room with no air , sweating thru his yoga suit.
Good luck TS , I know you’ll do great bro !!!

Na bro , TS wears those 80’s headbands with the leg warmers, doing aerobics classes in the back room with no air , sweating thru his yoga suit.
Good luck TS , I know you’ll do great bro !!!
TorresThanks Tor! It won't be for lack of trying... If it fails, then at least I tried.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.