Bust.

B

Blueedge

3 arrested in connection with steroids lab

By News Herald Staff Report
Published: Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 19:44 PM.
PANAMA CITY BEACH -- The Bay County Sheriff’s Office has released the identities of three people arrested last week and charged for their involvement with a steroids lab in Panama City Beach.

Garret George, 23, was charged with the possession of and intent to distribute controlled substances, trenbolone and testosterone, possession of a controlled substance, methadone, and manufacture of controlled substances methenolone and nandrolone; Mitchell Hardy, 29, was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance, testosterone, and possession of drug paraphernalia; Christopher Gipson, 21, was charged with the possession of a controlled substance, testosterone, BCSO said.

The men were arrested in connection with a steroids lab officials found while executing two search warrants at residences 8206 Beach Drive, and Lake Towne Wharf, 9902 S. Thomas Drive, unit 2133, where they found packaged homemade steroids and product manufacturing equipment, a news release said.

damn and it dont say how much they found.......

Well, if they found ten vials, then they will report like 100,000 doses valued at like 1.2 million dollars 8)

No pics or name of lab released...I had heard rumor of local lab and vials with no labels...the first release said they were making sales online and locally but really isn't anymore info to be had..and I doubt any furth info will be released if there is any...

That's too bad....As usual, they give you just enough info to be dangerous, but not enough for you to make an informed decision as to what and who and why? Since the bust happened this weekend, they'll be holding on to all that info for quite some time.

And people bicth about price with all the risk labs have

Sent from Mobile phone usin Tapatalk 2

It doesn't seem the Feds were involved or they played a very heavy hand but stay out of media because more are coming.

Ugh reading all these bust articles makes my stomach turn!! Thanks for the security EG(Grim) !! Be careful guys!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.