Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have not tested this but have read about it.
Binance has a US version requires ID I believe

But also an international at last check ID was NOT required.
Use a VPN outside of the US if asked if you are US select NO

BINANCE EXCHANGE

They have numerous methods to buy bitcoin/crypto
including inhouse debit/credit card, but also like 5 third party services offering cc, bank etc an others as well

Looks like a good way to me to buy crypto without ID. Get a prepaid card and see what services accept them

I haven't actually 'bought' any myself, i however did reading on it, and looking through site.
This is a big name exchange not a fly by night, also offering interest on bitcoin held there. Just need a minimum and to select auto or savings manually. So far im liking the sytem

unsure....

you can always use btc for purchases, stores, giftcards etc

@GRIM Ahh I bet you can get a special debit card to cash out with via purchases at stores etc.

Just read it, its a US card. Actually gonna post on it..

Grim my man your a beast an yet not been able to not yet either know the answer to our ?$ or find them this is why I stay here at E.G thanks for all the hard work you do here along with all your partners!! Eman your a huge help as well as many more thanks again everyone!!!

made a small fortune today in price increases and trades! NOT complaining

Thanks for this my most recent transaction from coinbase still has not cleared, and wont until the 6th. Which will make it over 2 weeks. My normal abra, will not process through simplexx no matter what i do. Never had any problems until covid.

im using binance alot now
not buying but for earning, working great no complaints

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.