caber

Guess I should have asked your tren dosage....I run @ 700mgs......and my dosage of caber is to be safe

speaking of caber, anyone ever get a stuffy nose and flushed (red) face after taking caber? Is this a normal side for this compound? I have always used MP's caber and never had any trouble w/ gyno or prolactin but still have to take the dose at night because of the flushed face and stuffy nose. Anyone else?

I use winny when running tren....the combo shreds me with average diet....and winny will keep u from having sides like Gyno..........strange.but true fact...even a small .25mg ed will keep the sides in check...I keep caber on hand just in case but never had a single issue while running both.......I've tried running tren without winny and I'm very prone to sides

thanks bro! I am also running 75 mgs of Sarc's Winny and as I said, am not having any sides except for the caber. Lol I'll take it, as it's not that bad if I take the caber at night. Thanks again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.