Caber!

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
hey guys! any domestic affordable Caber around?! point me in the right direction please!

I know someone who has some but fuck is $80 dollars for 25caps at .5mg a cap affordable?

I would be willing to guarantee its real and he only has a $100 min so maybe its not so bad

Bronco said:
RockShawn said:
Wait, are you talking about Ghost?
RockShawnYep...ever used him?
no. I hear his gear is good but I've seen the threads where he's tried to handle mistakes he's made with orders and they are ugly to say the least. He seems like a dick head. I may try anyways though.

Bronco said:
I know someone who has some but fuck is $80 dollars for 25caps at .5mg a cap affordable?
Bronco

That's not too bad. If you're on you should use caber @ .5mg/e3d, when off .5mg/e5d. So, 25 caps should last you at least 75 days.

Elitepharma, on TID, has caber. I can't remember his details, but it struck me as a fair price.

Bronco said:
Just seemed a little high to me. Don't see elitepharma on TID
Bronco
Here ya go bronco: http://www.theironden.com/threads/11730-Elite-Pharma-Line

Cabaser is 1mg x 20 for $70.00. So that would be .5mg x 40. It's actually a better deal.

Just applied for BOP, sorry for cheating on you Grim! But Im an honest whore! swear!

Damn! this MFs want the kidney of my unborn child! hahahahahahahahah!

BOP isn't good security wise bro. Just sayin'. They've been hacked and went down for a while in the past.

Hanzo said:
BOP isn't good security wise bro. Just sayin'. They've been hacked and went down for a while in the past.
Hanzono place is good security wise compared to eg....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.