Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Chest style
Always did these standing, either 2 hands or 1 at a time.

Just recently added seated as well and man LOVING the stretch. I work all 3 variations in as well as others.

How you do them? I also do DB pullovers but more limited as my gimp side makes them not as effective

cant get on decline bench which blows takes several moves away

I have always loved the pullover, whether it is done with a machine or db, nothing like the stretch you get.

Its to bad you dont see pullover machines to often anymore. I live in a decent size city, and not one of the close to 20 gyms has a pullover machine.

If i were to win the lottery i would build a franchise of gyms that would be the opposite of planet fitness. To many cookie cutter gyms with bullshit happening everywhere. It blows my mind the shit i see everyday at the gym. I miss when going to the gym was a small fraternity of men and women trying to better themselves. Now its literally every retard that has an IG is in the gym taking pictures between each set. Unintended rant over.

Chest style
Always did these standing, either 2 hands or 1 at a time.

Just recently added seated as well and man LOVING the stretch. I work all 3 variations in as well as others.

How you do them? I also do DB pullovers but more limited as my gimp side makes them not as effective
GRIM
The seated ones work great as well, so at least you can get that in.

You are right bro, you can't find pullover machines anymore, the one I used in the military at Paris Island was the old blue nautilus and I loved it.

hell its hard to find so much equipment, even a regular bench!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.