Calisthenics

Shasta said:
What about pullups. dips, puushups etc?
ShastaThat's what I mean about modified....with weights. I did Wide Grip pullups last night, and the last several "back" days.
Tricep dips on Chest and arms days. I'll do Pushups for 1min in my routine, on shoulder day. And, throw in Burpees some times on different days.

Used to always finish chest with push ups.
Work in dips 'weighted'
Hammer pullups 'weighted'
some of the basics are great..

I can still consider weighted pullups dips etc calisthenics. You are pulling your bod yweight but just adding on weight.

I just started timing reps and making it feel like im lifting heavier. Ill tell you what. Im blowing up. THe only hard way is the legs, but I find that they stay proportioned with my body. I need to add in more sprinting.

Its been years since I've done weighted anything. But my favorite was my weighted pullup weighted dip combo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.