call for help

R

Ragegauge

Hey everyone this is rage. Some of you know me some dont. Im calling on all my iron brothers for a little help. Im on self administered hrt. I have used up my natural production of test. I HAVE HAD ALOT OF BULL S... happen to me of late and im in a bad situation. I have run out of gear and I have to wait till the 30th to order from my brother tmm. I had two bottles break on me of my last cycle and when i went to replace them come to find out my girl has emptied our bank account. If someone can please just help me out with 1 bottle of test prop. to last me till my check comes in I would be forever gratefull. Please pm me with any questions.

Ragegauge said:
Hey everyone this is rage. Some of you know me some dont. Im calling on all my iron brothers for a little help. Im on self administered hrt. I have used up my natural production of test. I HAVE HAD ALOT OF BULL S... happen to me of late and im in a bad situation. I have run out of gear and I have to wait till the 30th to order from my brother tmm. I had two bottles break on me of my last cycle and when i went to replace them come to find out my girl has emptied our bank account. If someone can please just help me out with 1 bottle of test prop. to last me till my check comes in I would be forever gratefull. Please pm me with any questions.
RagegaugeI'll check my stash bro when I get done running around

thank u paulrockr. I will gladly repay it when i order on the 30th.

If u can mister b i would appreciate it. I shot my last sustanon last week.

My next cycle will b test e , dianabol , deca and eq or bold cyp. so the test e might make sense.

Paulrockr thanks again but Mister B beat you to it. Thanku again Mister B.

You still need some Test P?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.