Calorie counting app

H

Heavy hitter

So I downloaded a calorie counting app. I cant tell you how much it has helped me to get my diet in check. I thought I was getting about 7000 calories a day. Turned out it was just a little over 5000. I am able now to go back and see what I ate, when I ate it, fats, carbs calories, protien. I would suggest everyone do this. It has helped me. There are two free for the android. I am not sure on the iphone!

only 5k you must be starving!

Not to bad they are pretty clean calories. After a while I may start a log. Right now my target is 7000 calories a day. Finding the time to intake at night without messing with my acid reflux is a challeng I am having at the moment!

I use Sparks People. It is also available on Droid. Once you input your own data (the food you eat), if it doesn't already exist in their immense data base, you just point and click. It tells you what your macros are automatically. Competely awesome!

I was the same I was bulking and put all my food info in and sure enough I was only getting in like 3500 cals I got a mass shake and that was a easy extra 1K cals I saw the difference. You never know those sites are great to see how much your really getting in.

gator said:
I was the same I was bulking and put all my food info in and sure enough I was only getting in like 3500 cals I got a mass shake and that was a easy extra 1K cals I saw the difference. You never know those sites are great to see how much your really getting in.
gator
No doubt it has really been helping me

The funny thing is, when you realize how hard it is to take in so many calories, you have to wonder about these huge fat asses who would need 5 or 6 thousand calories just to remain that tremendous amout of blubber. It isn't easy to get that damn fat!

Wabbitt said:
The funny thing is, when you realize how hard it is to take in so many calories, you have to wonder about these huge fat asses who would need 5 or 6 thousand calories just to remain that tremendous amout of blubber. It isn't easy to get that damn fat!
Wabbittdamn right it takes hard work and dedication!

Wabbitt said:
[/quote

It takes 17 Wendy's Jr cheeseburgers to get
Wabbitt

I saw your pussy meal. Chicken and vegitables. What a puss.

I recently tried a clean bulk. Literally tried to do what the pro's do. Obviously way less in the calorie count since I am 1/4 of their size. I picked out 2 veggies (broccoli & peas) compex carbs consisted of (sweet potatoes, baked beans, & oats. I did chicken and tuna for my protein and my protein shake was a 120cal, low sodium, 1g of sugar, 4g carbs, super lean shake.

My goal was 5437 calories a day, every meal planned out and Pre-prepared, and an alarm set to go off for each meal. I made it 1 week. One fucking week. I was eating every two hours, taking about 45 minutes to eat, & shitting my pants after each meal. My day consisted of eating...shitting...and hitting the gym.

It was the end of my cycle and I had successfully gained a lot of weight. I was 232. But it resulted in me never wanting to eat again. Follow that with a shitty post cycle resulting in a month in and out of the gym...mostly out, and I dropped down to 195 and still had all my bulk bodyfat. I will now bulk at around 3400-3600 calories....keep my beautiful abs (once I get them back)....and make my gains slow and steady.

My bulk story. Lesson learned.

Ya fuck all that I don't bulk any more I bulked once. Mass shakes donuts gallons of milk pretty much steak and egg noddles and TacoBell and Wendy's every meal. I lost my neck and my BP was so high my nose would gush blood every time I took a shower and almost every time I bent over to tie my shoes. My face was bright red all day and after doing a heavy set I felt like passing out. With my body type I had to eat like that and still with that diet and tons of gear I could not break 200 to save my life I got to 198 and almost killed myself doing it I also destroyed my ligaments in my elbows and destroyed my lower back so not worth IMO

Good life experience there, NextGen! People don't really realize what it takes to gain. They think all you have to do is take a shot and BAMM!...you're huge..Idiots!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.