can anyone get 100 proof or higher monshine

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I know this is weird to ask but I'm up here in IL so real moonshine is hard to get and me any my buddy's love it I only drink once a weekend and I only have a few not a big party animal anymore haha. But I was wondering if anyone can get it and send it to me I'll pay

Tell me what you want...I can get apple pie, coconut and chocolate...I think. Cost around $30 a 1/2 gallon. I'll be home Feb 20th.

my buddys got the honey wine moonshine. waiting to hear from back on the apple pie and coconut... shipping is gna be an issue. he'll have to straight ship it to you from Alabama.. cool? you want some deer meat too? lol

Funny Story...I used to help my Dad make moonshine when I was a child and teenager. Being born a poor Appalachian hill-Billy it was pretty much a right of passage. Hauling 50 pound bags of sugar...100 pounds bags of grain...rolling whisky barrels...hauling burlap sacks of coal...big propane bottles...all transported up and down those foothills...no wonder I was in good shape as a youth.

I love my deer meat 😉
MattyIce said:
my buddys got the honey wine moonshine. waiting to hear from back on the apple pie and coconut... shipping is gna be an issue. he'll have to straight ship it to you from Alabama.. cool? you want some deer meat too? lol
MattyIce

Hell yeah bro sounds like a good time haha
tunaman7 said:
Funny Story...I used to help my Dad make moonshine when I was a child and teenager. Being born a poor Appalachian hill-Billy it was pretty much a right of passage. Hauling 50 pound bags of sugar...100 pounds bags of grain...rolling whisky barrels...hauling burlap sacks of coal...big propane bottles...all transported up and down those foothills...no wonder I was in good shape as a youth.
tunaman7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back