Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Can we eat to starve cancer? - William Li

https://youtu.be/OjkzfeJz66o

Dr. Li's Background
Bio
Dr. William W. Li is an international expert on health and disease fighting based on diet, lifestyle, and treatments that keep the body’s blood vessels in balance. As President and founder of the Angiogenesis Foundation, he is leading a worldwide effort to bring forth revolutionary health improvement emerging from cutting edge medical research.

Dr. Li’s expertise extends across many health arenas including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, wound healing, and more than 70 other disease conditions. His work has been published in Science, The New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet. He is a highly sought international lecturer and advisor, and is known for his ability to predict medical breakthroughs often years before they become realized. His work has been recognized by O Magazine, The Atlantic, USA Today, The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Wall Street Journal, and CNN, as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative.

Dr. Li is one of Dr. Oz’s diet and disease prevention experts. He created the “Eat to Defeat Cancer” program (www.eattodefeat.org), a healthy eating campaign which now has spread to more than 40 countries.

A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Dr. Li received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College, and his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He completed his clinical training in Internal Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.

Hogslayer said:
Common baking soda kills cancer.
Hogslayer

There are tons of studies proving just that but of course these are swept under the carpet as much as can be anyway.For those that do get leaked out,the doctors and scientists whom conducted the studies are THEN labeled as quacks or nuts or just plain liars and the patients that have been cured utilizing these methods are also ridiculed as being the same.Imagine,a person being cured of cancer with natural means being ridiculed for them speaking about it? I'll tell you one thing,if there were enough people saying rubbing peanut butter all over their bodies cured them of cancer and they have medical documents supporting it and I ever developed cancer,you better fucking believe id be one peanut butter covered mother fucker!!!!

Since all the conventional dipshits claim there is no cure for cancer but then state that these people who were cured with natural means have no merit in what they or their natural practitioners say,it only shows you where the conventional methods lie.The ole mighty $$With that said,lets say they really dont know of a cancer cure (BULLSHIT) how in the hell can you dismiss those methods that have cured people of cancer and scoff at their methods?? When they can PROVE these natural methods don't work OR come up with their own PROVEN to cure cancer,maybe i'll listen.Until then I say FUCK OFF!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.