can you run t suspension thru a slin 29 or 28 gauge

^^^^^yes. I have some micronized Aqua test. I use 25 but I know people who have use 29g.

I stick with 25

Water based tne is a bitch. Always had problems clogging even with a 25g. I'd take oil any day of the week. That one you could probably get it to goes through a 27g or smaller depending on oil used.

Maybe Water based would go threw but it has nasty pip usually... Oil based isnt going threw 28 or 29..it would take all day and youd probably break the needle or syringe trying to.push it threw

Anonymous said:
Maybe Water based would go threw but it has nasty pip usually... Oil based isnt going threw 28 or 29..it would take all day and youd probably break the needle or syringe trying to.push it threw
Anonymous
Exactly! :🙂 Its why a lot of people on trt now-a-days are pinning there test subq.

Even highly micronized suspension will get clogged in a 28 or 29 gauge syringe. Stick to 25g and I would suggest 23g for any water based AAS.

mands

Why do these questions never end? Slin pins are made for water based products like peps, hgh, slin...NOT oil based products. Even micronized test susp is not as thin as water. It MIGHT go threw a slin pin if you want to sit there for 30 minutes to inject 1ml. Maybe with some oils you can sit there for an hour pushing 1ml threw a 29-30 gauge pin...but why would you do that anyway? Are needles that scary? I understand the scar tissue and all that but that is why you rotate injection sites. When a dr prescribes trt they give you 23 or 25 gauges needles to inject into the muscle... NOT subq. Drs prescribing trt dont give you slin pins and tell you to inject subq for good reasons. Why some guys feel the need to do this stuff ass backwards...i cant understand. Are you that scared of needles?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.