Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I hate long boring cardio, who doesn’t. However, being in good condition has its benefits. If being healthy, fit and not to mention looking good are important to you cardio is going to have to creep into your program somewhere.

This video is a demonstration of one of my two favorite methods for cardio (the other being sled drags).

The Workout

This workout requires a training partner. While one of you is pushing the car, the other must be in the drivers seat steering and applying the brakes after the push is complete.

To do this all you have to do is find an open lot that has around 30-60 yards of space to push the vehicle.

Do 5-10 all out pushes at 30-60 yards and you will be spent!

Check out the video for a demonstration on how all this goes down!

I love pushing a sled for quick high intensity cardio before my normal workout. Load the sled with around my bw (180lbs or 4 45lb plates) and off to the races I go. Generally I'd go 3 times up and down the gym (100ft) and then feel pumped for my regular workout.

hell turtle pace on treadmill all i can do and i hate that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.