carb cycle

D

darklord

Hello everyone I'm at 196 lbs 14 to 15 bf I wanna drop down to 8 to start lean bulking ima start burnn 500 cals a day for 5 days a week that's a pound gone I have letro coming in to calmdown my gyno then ima order sone prop and tren cycle will be 200 prop 400ace t3 -25 for 8 weeks

CArb cycles can work very good as a cutting diet. I've seen everything from 3 day setups to 7 day ones. The trick is to make sure you don't "Calorie" cycle too. When the carbs go down, the fat or protein has to go up. IMO the best way to start one is to do a 3 day split with maybe a 0 day too. Something like this:
Example only:
Monday - 300g carbs
Tuesday - 150g carbs
Wednesday - 50g carbs
Thursday - 300g carbs
Friday - 150g carbs
Saturday - 50g carbs
Sunday - 0 carbs

The drawback is you have to think about this kind of diet daily. Keto or Targeted Keto are easier in that regard.

you think that would be good I hold on to fat easy 300 and 150 seem like a lot for me
RockShawn said:
CArb cycles can work very good as a cutting diet. I've seen everything from 3 day setups to 7 day ones. The trick is to make sure you don't "Calorie" cycle too. When the carbs go down, the fat or protein has to go up. IMO the best way to start one is to do a 3 day split with maybe a 0 day too. Something like this:
Example only:
Monday - 300g carbs
Tuesday - 150g carbs
Wednesday - 50g carbs
Thursday - 300g carbs
Friday - 150g carbs
Saturday - 50g carbs
Sunday - 0 carbs

The drawback is you have to think about this kind of diet daily. Keto or Targeted Keto are easier in that regard.
RockShawn

darklord said:
you think that would be good I hold on to fat easy 300 and 150 seem like a lot for me
darklord
TBH I don't really know enough about how carbs affect you or how insulin sensitive/resistant you are. That was just an example, didn't mean you should follow it. Carb Cycling is tricky, I did it once under the direction of a dietitian, I'm not qualified to set one up myself.

thanks bro maybe I should find someone around me who can help
RockShawn said:
TBH I don't really know enough about how carbs affect you or how insulin sensitive/resistant you are. That was just an example, didn't mean you should follow it. Carb Cycling is tricky, I did it once under the direction of a dietitian, I'm not qualified to set one up myself.
RockShawn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.