Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Sounds about right

ByBnVwaCAAArM_k.webp

GRIMCardio is good in moderation. But getting ready for a contest, been doing two times a day cardio! 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.! Different levels, mild medium and hard as hell stair climber!!! Back when I was young I taken 120 micrograms of clen a day. Plus around 25 mcg t3 and tons of stims!!! But now, no clen, 12.5 t3 and just mild caffeine. Getting older you have to train different.

Cardio is good in moderation. But getting ready for a contest, been doing two times a day cardio! 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.! Different levels, mild medium and hard as hell stair climber!!! Back when I was young I taken 120 micrograms of clen a day. Plus around 25 mcg t3 and tons of stims!!! But now, no clen, 12.5 t3 and just mild caffeine. Getting older you have to train different.
biggioSo much truth. I use to be very lean naturally and would wait till 1 month out from the co p and then jump on clen and DNP till I lost what I needed. Now I. Older and that would tear my body up. Crazy how age can cause your training to change and make you rethink things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.