Careers

Lookin' good brotha......quite the handy man I'd say.

Lookin' good brotha......quite the handy man I'd say.
01dragonslayerWell I dropped out of high school at 16 to jump in the trade.
I have ADD and I am a bit ocd so this is what i enjoy doing.
I was making more then most people's parents when I was 18 accepted the ones who were Doc workers.

And they told there kids to stay away from me

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

Well I dropped out of high school at 16 to jump in the trade.
I have ADD and I am a bit ocd so this is what i enjoy doing.
I was making more then most people's parents when I was 18 accepted the ones who were Doc workers.

And they told there kids to stay away from me

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us
jolter604Gotcha my man. Good story.....you have your own biz or you freelance?

View previous replies…
I feel you on the ADHD/ADD...Doctor just put me on Ritalin, love it so far especially with all the painting, carpet laying and maybe adding sliding glass doors and a deck to the back of the house but will get a contractor for some of it.

Did some drops
Tied them in and lazored the height and string the in and outs.20201021_133243.webp20201021_133234.webp20201021_133229.webp

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

I am going to be starting a new job soon. Over the road transport. Cross country.

I am going to be starting a new job soon. Over the road transport. Cross country.
GoProHow do you train on the road? With the gyms shut down?

A good bud of mine said he has been taking kettle balls and dumbbells and a smaller straight bar.
He was thinking of making a polly to weld on his rig.

He is die hard and likes to transport and travel.

He has a sick ass rig with the pin striped flames and has a black light under the rig.
Maybe you seen him on the road before.

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

I basically ally train at home only cause of the gym restrictions here. But I will venture kettles and my bigger dumbbells with me for sure when I start this new job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.