Cbd anyone

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So i sleep like crap. Been doing everything from melatonin, zma, valerian root, benadryl and nothing really helps. Anyone try CBD or it just a bunch of bullshit. I really don't smoke up but would be wtilling to try cbd based on what I am reading.

Any suggestions

heard great things from fam and friends..

So i sleep like crap. Been doing everything from melatonin, zma, valerian root, benadryl and nothing really helps. Anyone try CBD or it just a bunch of bullshit. I really don't smoke up but would be wtilling to try cbd based on what I am reading.

Any suggestions
slinsaneActually i do have input on this subject. There is a new and upcoming company that i am associated with. You cannot buy directly as of yet only through a rep, and i am good friends with a rep. I used a roll on on my elbow where i have ulnar nerve pain and it did alleviate the pain, my friends husband dealt with knee pain 20 years and is pain free. What you must look for is where its made, you want High MG and for it to be made in Colorado.

Actually i do have input on this subject. There is a new and upcoming company that i am associated with. You cannot buy directly as of yet only through a rep, and i am good friends with a rep. I used a roll on on my elbow where i have ulnar nerve pain and it did alleviate the pain, my friends husband dealt with knee pain 20 years and is pain free. What you must look for is where its made, you want High MG and for it to be made in Colorado.
Bamaand full spectrum or someshit not all cbd has all etc i dont know much on it but heard some people talk etc

and full spectrum or someshit not all cbd has all etc i dont know much on it but heard some people talk etc
GRIMYes, I'm learning also, but yes you are on the right page grim....YOU HAVE NOT SKIPPED A BEAT

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

If you're not opposed to pharmaceuticals, I've been using trazodone for years. It's non-narcotic, non-addictive. It doesn't stop working after a while, I don't have to up the dose to get the same effect, and I feel like I concentrate better at work when I'm using it because I get better sleep. It's an old-school anti-depressant that is used off label for sleeping, so it has that effect too. For sleep you go with 50-100mg/night while for anti-depressant they go a lot higher on the dose. It doesn't make me catatonic, so if there's a loud noise I wake right up. Your PCP or pretty much any doctor (in my experience) doesn't have a problem prescribing it because it's commonly used in rehab settings - very little potential for abuse.

oh. i'm gonna try to save up for the really high-grade stuff

Vape is the best quickest effects

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.