Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone else hear CBum sister got busted?

Shoulda ordered domestic. Why people risk Their freedom for overseas shit or cross border shit is beyond me. Plenty of legit domestic gear.

The more I think about this the more I wonder if she wasn’t set up. You would think someone with her type of connections wouldn’t need to be ordering cross border. She also has to have half of a brain to know better than to address it to her home if she did really order. Smells fishy..

The more I think about this the more I wonder if she wasn’t set up. You would think someone with her type of connections wouldn’t need to be ordering cross border. She also has to have half of a brain to know better than to address it to her home if she did really order. Smells fishy..
EmanI hear ya. But dont most of is have packs sent to our home address?

ust bad press all around on this one. Its making good media coverage across the web. Cant help but feel now that if the judges for the arnold and Olympia pick chris or ian to win, its going to come with a whole lot of controversy due to the recent steroid seizure at their residence. Obviously anyone with half a brain knows professional body builders to that caliber use gear, they even admit it themselves, but now its in the news and media coverage for all to see.

Also, as you skim through different threads and even the bullshit ones on reddit, there is a recurring message. Why would they risk importing from canada when they are down in FL at raw and revive and have numerous connections at their finger tips. People are throwing around matt jansens name left and right. Why wouldnt they just hit up jansen? They could have just gotten it from jansen. Jansen. Jansen. Jansen. Not great press for him either.

How much of this was truly an import vs domestic situation? Anytime i see something like this, and this one hits close to home because i am a fan of their whole crew and this is also right before the arnold and olympia, it just puts things into perspective. Always ends up giving me anxiety about orders.

I just have a bad feeling this creates a big microscope.on the sport, these top shows, and the trade as a whole. Melissa, ian, Chris, they are huge names on social media when it comes to fitness influencers and followers. If legal agencies want to make a point, they are starting with some good names. The questions will start to arise, is this the amount of drugs that are required to be used for the arnold? The olympia? Blah blah. We all know how it works. But people like the bumstead family. Now it out for all to see.

Sorry for the lengthy post. This one just kind of resignates with me. I follow the whole family pretty closely, big fan of Fouad's podcast where ian is a regular and melissa is often on there speaking as well. Just some high proile names in regard to social media presence within the fitness industry which i feel can be used to make a point if that is the intentiom of LE here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.