Chafing wtf

Paulrockr

TMM REP
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Didnt have this problem when I was smaller so now I'm like wtf. I work out in this damn Florida humidity and sweat buckets, I got in the shower and my ass cheeks were on fire. Has anyone else had this happen and what the hell did you do for it?

staying dry, clean, comfy clothes..

Use corn starch bro it will help. It will feel like your wearing your wife's panties again. Wait don't you wear them on Friday nights anyway. That's what Grim said anyway.

Buck said:
Use corn starch bro it will help. It will feel like your wearing your wife's panties again. Wait don't you wear them on Friday nights anyway. That's what Grim said anyway.
Buckbahh ha ha!

Buck said:
Buck Careful to much corn starch and you'll start shitting biscuits! !!! 😛

Corn starch or baby powder bro!good ol Florida sweaty chaffed ass gotta love it

Corn starch has no smell. That way nobody gonna say. Is they someone here wearing a diaper. You can say nope me just wearing my wife's panties again.

Buck said:
Buck
HAHFUCKINGHAH!!!! 😛

did you try wiping yo ass?

go to the store and get the yellow spray can of gold bond. that will keep you dry and that shit from happening.

Hanzo said:
Lol. Not yet he hasn't.
Hanzo
Buck said:
Corn starch has no smell. That way nobody gonna say. Is they someone here wearing a diaper. You can say nope me just wearing my wife's panties again.
slimpickings said:
Careful to much corn starch and you'll start shitting biscuits! !!! 😛
yall r killin me lol keep em coming rotflmao

TSizemore said:
Hey!!! You guys be nice......can't you see the man's Ass hurts! We're sorry your ass hurts, Paul. 😱
TSizemorehell no don't it don't hurt now , the key is to wash the salt off your ass with a fresh cold bottle of water right down the back of my short I can only imagine what my customers thought of that shit today lol

damn man that pic you sent looks painful

[attachment deleted by admin]

BUT being serious for just a second. Corn starch is the best I have found to date. I used to work 12-15 ed in the Ga humidity. Its cheap and you wont be baking bread with the shit as it wont gum up on you.

That said . We are not here to judge you if you like walking around in your wife's panties. Just saying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.