Cheap Labtest trick

Augustwest

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I was shown this info from a member on another board. I cannot take credit for it, but I will be trying it out this wed.

For anyone thinking about getting bloods done, give this a shot.

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

AGAIN; DISCLAIMER: I have not yet used this method but will very soon.

Credit to: JCBourne for making the thread and to kieth1569 for linking it for me on IML

Also to "heavydeadlifts" on PHF

Augustwest said:
So I was shown this info from a member on another board. I cannot take credit for it, but I will be trying it out this wed.

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

Credit to: JCBourne for making the thread and to kieth1569 for linking it for me on IML

Augustwest
Good stuff...I discovered this awhile ago and use them for my employees drug tests. Even though this duplicates the post, it's good to repost it.

TSizemore said:
Augustwest said:

Augustwest
Good stuff...I discovered this awhile ago and use them for my employees drug tests. Even though this duplicates the post, it's good to repost it.
you drug test? BOOOO!!!

Had mine drawn tues waiting on results as we speak. I'll update when I get the email.

Only "problem" with their female panel is the testosterone will simply say >1500 for anything over 1500.

True but I was excited to see the exact number and a little disappointed to see the >1500.

But it's definitely a great cheap blood test - and the results don't end up on your med record.

Maryland doesn't allow private testing, so I have to drive into Virginia (20 minutes) but it is time and money well spent!

I get tested 2x per year (or so) and usually add the liver function profile and lipid panel (total cost is like $150 or so).... not interested in some things becoming a part of my permanent medical history.

cck99352 said:
Maryland doesn't allow private testing, so I have to drive into Virginia (20 minutes) but it is time and money well spent!

I get tested 2x per year (or so) and usually add the liver function profile and lipid panel (total cost is like $150 or so).... not interested in some things becoming a part of my permanent medical history.
cck99352
hey you dont have to add those things to the female panel it is already included... just an fyi..

you all need yo ovaries checked anyways...

GRIM said:
you all need yo ovaries checked anyways...
GRIM
First time I did this I was wondering if the lab tech was gonna notice that the test was for a chick. I was fully prepared to tuck and show my mangina.

3800 thats it?????? Damn bro you have some catching up to do i think LGB said his was around 13000 one time!! lol have no clue if its true but if it is i would have loved to see the doctors eyes when i he seen that panel!!

Just realized I hadnt updated this. Labtest was a breeze. and a couple cuties in the waiting room too. Fkin lab is located in the same building as a Womans Care center.

Anyways test was a cinch, but the results were pretty upsetting. Test came back at 321 😡 first time ive been bunked ever

All should be good now, on some AY enth and will redraw in another week!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.