Cheat meals

S

Shasta

How many cheat meals do you eat in a day (or week if not daily)

I do one meal EW no matter what keeps my sanity and I really do notice it helps reboot my metabolism. My cheat meals are like on a sunday I will have pancakes with brunch or make NY steaks and potatoes.I stay away from fast food and never eat that stuff subway is a fast food cheat meal for me.

I try to eat a least one healthy meal every week, but sometimes it isn't possible with all these cheat meals.

Wabs your killing me smalls! hahaha. Well, I was rolling with my buddy today I cought him smoking cigar so I gave him a hard time. Then pointed out about how I have beer almost every night.

I do 3 cheat meals a week. but I train alot so I dont feel bad

Wabbitt said:
I try to eat a least one healthy meal every week, but sometimes it isn't possible with all these cheat meals.
Wabbitt1 unhealthy WABBIT!

I usually have 1 day/meal a week myself..

I get one cheat meal a week. I've found lately that I have a hard time just figuring out what and where I want to eat for a cheat. Since I eat Flank and potatoes every night and Chicken, rice & green beans for lunch, I don't really have cravings anymore. Unless I want Pizza, then I eat the whole damn thing and it has to be hand tossed, none of that conveyor belt mass produced crap!!!!

TSizemore said:
I get one cheat meal a week. I've found lately that I have a hard time just figuring out what and where I want to eat for a cheat. Since I eat Flank and potatoes every night and Chicken, rice & green beans for lunch, I don't really have cravings anymore. Unless I want Pizza, then I eat the whole damn thing and it has to be hand tossed, none of that conveyor belt mass produced crap!!!!
TSizemoreI love getting a stuff crust Chicago style 4 a cheat meal!

GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
HELL YEAH!!!!! Have you ever ordered Chicago pizza from Giordanni's? They ship all across America!!

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
HELL YEAH!!!!! Have you ever ordered Chicago pizza from Giordanni's? They ship all across America!!
no, expensive?

Yes! Supergirl would order 4 pies for me for my b-day----with shipping I think it was $110

Damn, we are stuck in a motel for the next few weeks. Eating healthy is hard enough when you have a kitchen, but it's even harder now 🙁

Wabbitt said:
Damn, we are stuck in a motel for the next few weeks. Eating healthy is hard enough when you have a kitchen, but it's even harder now 🙁
Wabbitt
Shoulda stayed in one of those suite thing they have appliances and kitches like 125 a week.

I think HH has on for his meth lab.

Haha, not around here. Try 285 a week, and that's for a shit hole. We paid 700 for the month here. Besides, most places won't let the furrie children stay, and we can't go anywhere without our hairy babies.

Wabbitt said:
Haha, not around here. Try 285 a week, and that's for a shit hole. We paid 700 for the month here. Besides, most places won't let the furrie children stay, and we can't go anywhere without our hairy babies.
Wabbitt
Well fuck man.

We are about to head out the door right now to buy enough donuts for the day.. Its been our Sunday tradition for the last couple of years.. We usually don't cheat until Sunday morning. However Sunday is pretty much a free for all if we want it to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.