Check drops is making a come back !

Myoxon

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Would like to get some attention to this exotic item - MyoCrin (Check Drops - 1mg) (US domestic delivery) - sciroxxonline.com
Assume that not many have heard on this unique item which is so potent that unlike any steroid (excluding methyl-tren) is dosed by micrograms. The Check drops is certainly related to many world records in powerlifting and would be the favorite choice of martial artists along with Halotestin. With this unique injection formula (the original check drops came in an oral form) it's actually even more potent, better absorbed and less toxic. Some brothers will be surprised from this unique product's effect in terms of aggression, mental focus, strength and power output, this may be the ultimate pre-workout. The check drops is one of the most powerful androgens ever created and carry a distinct anabolic effect as well.

Last edited:
If oral i would be all over it... Injection's aren't easy to do when this should be taken.... The idea is cool thouhh

The product is better absorbed and utilized in an injection form, it's perfectly suited for pre-workout, but may be anyhow taken once or twice again along short cycles

Is this water or oil based?
If I can do it with a slin pin it would be an option but still rough trying to pin pre-workout for me

It's oil based, and slin pin won't enable proper IM administration like these steroids require,

The product is very smooth and "friendly" to use so you'll find it's not a real hassle to use it 30-90 mins pre workout

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back