Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So my wife is prego and once a week we go to OB visits where she gets to have a stranger shove some lubed up tools in her vag.

Am I way off in thinking that once a week I should get to have a stranger wrap something warm and wet around my unit?

Lmao, if I thought my chick was enjoying that moment I fuck up her obgyn...unless it was a chick, then I'd ask to watch. 🙂

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

next time your waiting in the office steal you a set of the duck bills and do the checkups yourself.lol open up babe!

Hmmm playing doctor. I'd want the chair with the feet stirrups too.

Btw- how do some women not get weirded out by a male obgyn? That dude is up to no good, fo sho.

dowork said:
Hmmm playing doctor. I'd want the chair with the feet stirrups too.

Btw- how do some women not get weirded out by a male obgyn? That dude is up to no good, fo sho.
doworkAbsolutely!! I would never take that job!! :-\ Imagine all the sick crap you would see.....friggin ruin me...never want to look at pussy again if I had that job!!

what cottage cheese isnt normal?

It's all very clinical. It becomes about doing a routine workup. Oh and no chick enjoys it. You get cranked open by a cold metal device, cold fingers and most of the hand go and meet the Dr's other hand that is pressing down from the outside above the pelvis. Discomfort is the overall feeling. Not fun.

That said. Yes we should have a warm wet tool around our anatomy to make sure we are well on a weekly basis

SoCal said:
It's all very clinical. It becomes about doing a routine workup. Oh and no chick enjoys it. You get cranked open by a cold metal device, cold fingers and most of the hand go and meet the Dr's other hand that is pressing down from the outside above the pelvis. Discomfort is the overall feeling. Not fun.
SoCal
No chit. It's like the time I had that prostate exam and I was looking forward to having another man's fingers up my butt...

Never mind, I've said too much already...

anyone else getting a chub thinking about womens snatches getting cranked open with cold metal objects?

dowork said:
So my wife is prego and once a week we go to OB visits where she gets to have a stranger shove some lubed up tools in her vag.

Am I way off in thinking that once a week I should get to have a stranger wrap something warm and wet around my unit?
doworklmao. Yes. You're way wrong. Every girl I've ever talked about that kinda shit with absolutely does not enjoy those visits...

BUT... for the sake of argument, let's say your pregnant wife DOES enjoy it, let her have that one. I don't think you'll be so gung-ho about your "eye-for-an-eye" idea when she's pushing out an 8-9lb child through her little hole

Dudes I'm tellin you, I caught her moaning a little during the last visit lol.

That was after her checkup. Metal tools had been put away and skin tool brought out.

Seriously I don't believe that a male obgyn can completely separate his maleness from the task at hand.

All day long he gets these crusty menopausal geriatrics and then in walks this knock out hottie who's missed her period. You tellin me he doesn't say to himself, "I wonder what her pussy tastes like..."?

dowork said:
Seriously I don't believe that a male obgyn can completely separate his maleness from the task at hand.

All day long he gets these crusty menopausal geriatrics and then in walks this knock out hottie who's missed her period. You tellin me he doesn't say to himself, "I wonder what her pussy tastes like..."?
doworkand then he has 390 pound diseased cows..

For the most part... nasty job. And it probably desensitizes one to the point that you'd rather suck a cock than a clit.

Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.