Chiropractor

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
This past Monday i woke up and couldnt hardly walk my back felt like it was twisted in a knot. This is the 1st time i have ever tried a chiropractor, he took some ex-rays and its not good, my 5 and 6 vertebrae are sitting on top of each other, my lower back looks somewhat like a curved road when it should be straight, and i have no bloodflow in either shoulders....After 3 visits already i do feel a bit better but i dont think he is gonna be able to fix me like he says he can. He mentioned if he cant get it done, that surgery will be the next thing, in which i dont think i want to go down that road. Anyone have any good experience with this type practice and did it help long term or just short?

Just started seeing one. Pain is almost gone and im sleeping much better!

I see a chiropractor from time to time when my back/neck hurts so bad that I cannot move. It really helps but not on the long run since I never stop working out.

I see a chiropractor from time to time when my back/neck hurts so bad that I cannot move. It really helps but not on the long run since I never stop working out.
millenium girlYou stop seeing the chiro. Gotta keep up with it work out or no workout

try different chiro
you said it did help

Still u often best to try another.
My old was tops in field. Did next to nothing for me.
New one a dream

I'm gonna go as far as he can help me, I actually feel better right now.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Chiropractor's are a much needed service....once you actually start seeing them. When they start cracking, twisting, and manipulating you, there's no other choice but to carry that on....when you stop, so does the relief.

I'm not a fan of them, but, sometimes it's necessary.

Chiropractor's are a much needed service....once you actually start seeing them. When they start cracking, twisting, and manipulating you, there's no other choice but to carry that on....when you stop, so does the relief.

I'm not a fan of them, but, sometimes it's necessary.
TSizemore
Brother, i believe i already see what you are talking about, i ache until i go in and get cracked and feel great until the next visit.

Im two months overdue from my normal appointments and am literally walking leaning to one side

i love the chiropractor, i get a lot of stuff done, adjustments and laser, scrapping and needle / acupuncture. awesome stuff

pfff guess they never seeing you, tsize said he'll fill in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.