chloroquine/hydroxy chloroquine dosage for covid

Lancer55

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone know what the dosage for someone that has covid should be? My dad may have caught it. I bought some stuff a ways back to have on hand and left it at his house a year ago. We just don’t know how much he should take. Also have Z-paks and Zinc if anyone knows the dosage for those.

so many studies have shown it dont work, few odd ball ones conspiracy theorists try to claim but actual studies dont. certain oral steroids do however work, not anabolics

Hydroxychloroquine won't do anything if Zinc and Zpack won't be available. There are now 3 to 4 new different strains of Covid now which doesn't showed up on RTPCR.

My whole family just went out from the misery. I got it first and then my wife and my kid got the severe fever and that's spread out to through my whole family.

Let me tell you that period was intense, way intense than you ever imagine.

I got almost all the symptoms from severe fever, cold chills, loose stools, sore throught, mucus that doesn't want to leave your body, headaches, loss of smell and severe body aches.

Just getting better but still couldn't do the work as usual. Same with my entire family.

My parents and sister didn't get even positive on the test multiple times but got all the symptoms. The other way to know is CTxray that if you have any edima in your lungs or not. People get pneumonia and their lungs gets bad and damages 80% in just 12 hours here.

Now the things which really helps to keep you through all that

Oxymeter - get your o2 Saturation checked multiple times a day at any cost. 95% is the limit below that check with your doctor and below 90% run for ER.

We getting shortage of oxygen cylinders and people die like animals over the street not coz of covid but coz lack of treatment.

Warm water - drink plenty of warm water, don't eat or drink anything cold. That'll aggregate the situation

Vitamins and antibiotics - Vitamin C 3 times a day

Zinc - 100mg a day

ORS - Oral Rehydration

Zpack - Azithromycin 500mg 2x a day

dexametasone - 10mg twice a day

doxycycline - twice a day

Paracetamol - 650mg every 6 hours SOS, when you get fever

Glutathione + Vitamin C + Amino drip. Get this twice a week if you can

Eat well - Covid is a carb hungry Viral, so keep your carbs high. You'll feel normal if your tummy is full and add fruits with it. You'll feel 100 times better.

Food is the actual key to keep out from this miserable viral

I wish you all best recovery Brothers.

I never had it but some family co workers have got it. Likely my daughter and most family and coworkers have had very little mild symptoms to no symptoms. What we did and got this from nurse friend is loaded up on vitamin C , vitamin D, zinc and magnesium. I use asorbic acid for vitamin C with oral doses as high 2500-3000mg a time every 4-6 hours. What you don’t use will just lose rest in urine.. as far as other others if they over the counter zinc etc I just double there recommended dose every 12 hours

Anyone know what the dosage for someone that has covid should be? My dad may have caught it. I bought some stuff a ways back to have on hand and left it at his house a year ago. We just don’t know how much he should take. Also have Z-paks and Zinc if anyone knows the dosage for those.
Lancer55

hydroxy chloroquine 100% works, don't let the BS media fool you.

It must be taken with Zinc in order for it to do what it's suppose to since

Chloroquine Is a Zinc Ionophore.
Plenty of studies on this dating back at least 8 + years

Use this protocol in combination with Zinc

Day 1: 400mg, once in the morning and evening
Day 2-7: 200mg, twice a day

If using antibiotics dose this way
NIH protocol (Azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine)
Azithromycin
Day 1: 250mg, twice
Day 2-5: 250mg, once a day

Things you should already be doing
Vitamin c (Ester-c vitamin C) 3 x per day
Vitamin d3 - 20,000 IUs per day

hydroxy chloroquine 100% works, don't let the BS media fool you.

It must be taken with Zinc in order for it to do what it's suppose to since

Chloroquine Is a Zinc Ionophore.

Plenty of studies on this dating back at least 8 + years

Use this protocol in combination with Zinc

Day 1: 400mg, once in the morning and evening
Day 2-7: 200mg, twice a day

If using antibiotics dose this way
NIH protocol (Azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine)
Azithromycin
Day 1: 250mg, twice
Day 2-5: 250mg, once a day

Things you should already be doing
Vitamin c (Ester-c vitamin C) 3 x per day
Vitamin d3 - 20,000 IUs per day
jshredzI bought it and stashed it at my dads long ago and he’s been taking it since Thursday evening. He’s been taking 600mg a day in combination with Zinc and Zpak. I don’t know the dose of zinc or Zpak he’s been taking. He has also m been taking a vitamin C but no Vitamin D as of yet. Looks like he can cut back his dose of the chloroquine.

just a few

actual studies say otherwise

Pretty sure none of these studies include the addition of Zinc which was my main point.
Those studies are worthless to prove its efficacy

there have been studies with zinc included, no controlled study shows it works ive seen

study showing zinc added does nothing

studies i have seen claiming it works have been torn apart by medical community. hence why at least last i looked no nation association etc recommends it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.