Christmas presents

I don't need anything but clothes from Nike, Under Armour, EastBay etc would be nice lol.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

F it. Bitcoins

I have no idea what I want or need for Christmas. Usually if I want something or need something I just go buy it so that don't really leave me with much to put on a list! I have been looking at places to get ideas of stuff and I have been kinda thinking of things that I may have just forgot about because they weren't at the top of things I had to have at the moment like movies that I like and a new pair of workout shoes, just little things like that I guess. I have to come up with some stuff soon because my whole family has been asking me for a list and I haven't had anything to give them as of yet. I hate this time of year because of all the things I have to remember someone wanted or needs or even mentioned sometime throughout the whole year! I don't like having to ask what people want for Christmas.

Thanks
TMM

Nothing for this year. We are buying a new home and there are countless costs and needed improvements necessary. I'll just be happy with the wife using any cash that would've gone my way for Christmas going to Lowes whatever till we get everything set up as we like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.