millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Did you guys put up your Christmas tree and decorations yet?

Being single, lonely and without any family, I used to run away to London around Xmas but I decided to stay here this year. I will buy some good food for me and my cat 8)

I love trees but HATE decorating them!!!!!! So no tree this year.

As sexy as you are and your not married with children??Man the guys in your area better step it up .lol

Joebad1 date=1479942134 said:
As sexy as you are and your not married with children??Man the guys in your area better step it up .lol
Joebad1 date=1479942134Haha. I have a bad temper. Besides all my X's took advantage of me. I ended up with a broken heart and with thousands of dollars lighter ....

i would never take advantage of you, M Girl

Damn..Usually it's the guy that is thousands lighter in the end.

I did not have the greatest life growing up due to a severely alcoholic parent. Regardless, Im still a Christmas lover. My wife decorates our home so beautifully its hard not to be. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and she puts up a Dallas tree on the fire place specifically for me. Aside from the big main tree, she puts another up in the dining room. Im telling you, its spectacular. Its hard not to be in a good mood after seeing it all.

lith56bigguy said:
I did not have the greatest life growing up due to a severely alcoholic parent. Regardless, Im still a Christmas lover. My wife decorates our home so beautifully its hard not to be. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and she puts up a Dallas tree on the fire place specifically for me. Aside from the big main tree, she puts another up in the dining room. Im telling you, its spectacular. Its hard not to be in a good mood after seeing it all.
lith56bigguyNo no No not another Dallas fan lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Its all good my good friend is a Dallas fan.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.