CJC with or without DAC

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i see rock and homegrown say the cjc with dac is the best way, but on datbtrue he says the without is better for a males pulse pattern of gh.

does anyone have any real world feedback on this? i have only used the without dac version because until now that was what all recommended that i saw?

Here's the jist. CJ 1295 with DAC is designed to increase the affective half life of growth hormone releasing. By having DAC-complex it has a greater binding affinity towards GHRH receptors, which in turn protects that hormone from degradation.

on datbtrue forum they say with dac can cause "gh bleed" which for a man is not good.

now truthfully i don't totally understand it all but i did read that, just wondered about real life use. you have used both versions rock?

I have used cjc with dac and also cjc w/o
I prefer to use with just for easy of two shots a week, which is what I did vs 3 a day
Granted you still have to do that with the GHRP, but I like getting the pulse of the GHRP with the constant bump from the cjc with dac.
There were some massive threads on pro muscle about this exact thing with labs and all. I can try to find it later tonight if u like

Thanks Keith. The point of DAC is like an ester in test. Bleed basically refers to the constant secretion rather than pulses and 2x a week shots is way more convenient. DAC gives the CJC a half life of about 8 days.

Dat is the man when it comes to this stuff. I am currently running Mod grf 1-29 with GHRP-2. The Mod is what you are talking about. That is the only true stuff brother. Hell, Dat is the one that named the shit! If you are on the board then you know where to get it.... 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.