Cjc1295 no sac and ipamarellin

Shasta

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Just wanted to throw up a review on these two. I think this combo has been the most synergistic combination of anything I have ran.
My first cycle I did 6 weeks of 200mcg 3x per day and gained about 8lbs of lbm

This time I'm only doing 200 1x per day and I've actually cut about 10 lbs. I'm still pretty solid. And my diet isn't the best. I'm going at about10% bf. but this stuff really rocks.

I've only used Cjc with Ghrp. But, Ipa in place of Ghrp is supposed to be 2x as effective! I have got to try that!

TSizemore date=1476656816 said:
I've only used Cjc with Ghrp. But, Ipa in place of Ghrp is supposed to be 2x as effective! I have got to try that!
TSizemore date=1476656816I used cjc with dac and hexarelin before and the hexarelin made me hungry as sin. I did get some gyno from that combo to. I would sometimes go as high as 300 Mcgs on the ipam and cjcnodac and get sore. Nips but nothing permanent. Ipam is far superior with less sides if you're trying to lean out. Best stack I think I've ever done out of anything for what I was looking for at the time. It just blended well and I hit my goals with out a problem and virtually side free. Great technology imo.

i have run that combo on and off for years now... honestly can't say i saw those gains....but for anti aging purpose i feel it has been pretty effective.. skin quality ..hair..etc..

krustus date=1476908105 said:
i have run that combo on and off for years now... honestly can't say i saw those gains....but for anti aging purpose i feel it has been pretty effective.. skin quality ..hair..etc..
krustus date=1476908105I run just about every gh peptide and dosing scheme imaginable and I petty much got the same result. The deeper sleep was probably the most obvious benefit. I think 3x/day of any ghrh and ghrp will yield a close 2 iu of natural gh. But to really see that body recomp you got to either use 4-5iu of generic gh or 2ui gh with that combo above x3/day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.