GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
I am going to be doing a log on Clarity's Superdrol.

I am only on my TRT doses of 200mgs Testosterone Cypionate twice monthly.
So it will be easy to tell any difference in body mass and body fat content.

My diet is a cleanish bulk all the time. I do not compete any longer so not worried about a little body fat.

I will be running the Superdrol along side my TRT dose Test Cyp for the next 2 month. I will be dosing it at 30mgs a day.

Starting stats:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 187lbs
Body fat: guessing 11-14??
Dosage: 30mgs
Start date: 11-19-20

Attachments

• 20201119_122253.webp
    20201119_122253.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 50
You got a nice build for just trt dose keep us posted you should explode in strength and size

11-21-20

So this is my 3rd day using Charity's Sdrol at 30mgs a day.

Already feeling it. Got awesome pumps when I workout. Got that tight pumped feeling in my muscles all the time that you get on a good quality oral. Also starting the feel that tell tale sign of legarthy slightly today and towards the end of yesterday.

I am up 3.2lbs I know its early to tell if it just diet and upping my carbs and calories, but muscle feels bigger and looks bigger in the mirror I think.

Weight usually fluctuates +-5lbs a day give it about a week or 2 weeks to fully asses.. the pumps are definitely a positive sign though

So still putting on a lil weight. Up 5.2 pounds from start.

The lethargy at this point is real lol. Been laying around besides work and working out. Start the day off with a ripit energy drink to combat. Works to a degree.

But still a great product so far.

I wouldn’t look at you any different if you threw in the towel. Sleep is all I want to do while running s drol

I wouldn’t look at you any different if you threw in the towel. Sleep is all I want to do while running s drol
EmanI am gonna keep it going. I am gonna finish the 2 months. Just have to stay active. Because once I sit down I'm out!!!

Stats:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 192.6lbs
Body fat: guessing 11-14?????
Dosage: 30mgs
Date: 11-27-20

So I am 8 day into Clarities Superdrol. And loving it besides the lethargy. Always have that feel of my muscles being fuller and pumped.
I am noticing that it's getting a little easier to workout longer and hard than before.
Starting to notice more vascularity now. Pics will show. Look at arms and outer chest.
I wear the same outfit each picture and have my wife stand same distance away each time. And always take the pics before I have workout for the evening. Thought it would make it easier to notice differences just.
Just a quick update of the Superdrol so far. Going to just do weekly updates.

Attachments

• 20201127_174901.webp
    20201127_174901.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 14
@GoPro nice brother keep up the hard work! Pics speak for themselves

@GoPro nice brother keep up the hard work! Pics speak for themselves
EmanThey sure do. I know you said the weight usually fluctuates about 5lbs a day. But now that's my dry weight so it has to be gains.
Loving the pumped feel all the time. And got a lil euphoria feel like I am the boss everywhere. Ready to take on anything or anyone.

So came off of Clarity Sdrol. Shit is good and potent. Did just what it was supposed to. Loved it and will be using there stuff again.
Gained a solid and unbloated 11.3 pounds.

Nice GP, thanks for keeping us up on things.....looks like the real deal.

Thanks for the log brother

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.