classic bulk cycle

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Going back on for a good bulking cycle. Got some test-e 250 mg tne 75mg dbol and anadrol. I've never ran 2 17aa steroids together. Any advice here on dosing, mgs, maybe some type of liver protectant ?

that looks like a stacked bulk bro! i've never ran two 17aa's together either, but I wouldn't recommend it. I know a lot of people do tho. I just don't want that kind of strain on my liver. maybe 30 to 35 mg of each a day tho if it were me and possible go up from there. i'm sure someone with experience with running these both simultaneously will have a better input on that than me. liv 52 is a great liver protectant IMO. also as i'm sure its a given, DRINK A SHITLOAD OF WATERRRR.! haha. you gonna do a log on this monster bulk for us??!

Some say there is a synergy with Anadrol and Dbol together, I would of course lower the dose of each and not run high mlgs of both. Give it he'll brother!

I wouldnt run to orals together unlest you keep then low dosed. Like maybe 30mgs Dbol and 50mgs Anadrol. But i wouldnt go above 100mgs with both orals combined though. Just play it start and make sure you got good liver support and drink water, and most of all listen to your body. Your body and urine with give you the first signs of problems. Good luck and keep us all updated on this wither bulk. You should make a progress log bro, we all love to see the results!!

never did either of those orals but ran 60-80 a day of tbol for 7-8 weeks and it was awesome... got strong as hell.. i was on a recomp type diet so got stronger and leaner at the same time.

so depending on your goals... but i always like to get the results out of as little gear as possible.. so if just one of those orals and some test would get you what you want results wise, that's what i would do. but your goals could be different than mine... say you want to get super strong super fast...t those orals would probably do the trick, but at a little more risk...

Dago said:
Going back on for a good bulking cycle. Got some test-e 250 mg tne 75mg dbol and anadrol. I've never ran 2 17aa steroids together. Any advice here on dosing, mgs, maybe some type of liver protectant ?
Dago
500-750mgs Test, 50mgs Dbol ED, this is a great cycle. Or Test 500-750, Anadrol 50-100mgs ED, is also a great cycle. My first cycle was just 500mgs Sust a week and 50mgs Dbol a day for a total of a three month cycle, and i went from 164 to 184!!! I have read up on and taken both of the orals. Anadrol is an amasing kick starter for a cycle, but the gains tamper off pretty fast IMO. After the first 4 weeks i kinda stopped seeing real results from the Anadrol, but i gain some serious pounds that 4 weeks. I have read that when running a decent amount of Anadrol you can gain 1/2-1 pound a day for the first 3-4 weeks, read that on a profile of the steroid. And Dbol just works forever lol!! I just know that running both of those many be pretty hard on your liver. Anadrol is pretty harsh, i think worse than Dbol. But i could be wrong. Tell us what ya do bro!!!

I ran JDB's cherrybomb it is 25mgs Dbol 25mgs anadrol. I only ran 25mgs of each and got amazing results! I blew the fuck up! for 4 weeeks. DO NOT RUN 50mgs of Anadrol and 30mgs of Dbol. Thats to much Drol if your using 2 17aa orals IMO.

I ran 100 drol androlics and 50 blue hearts. and I'm still alive.

4everstrong said:
I ran JDB's cherrybomb it is 25mgs Dbol 25mgs anadrol. I only ran 25mgs of each and got amazing results! I blew the fuck up! for 4 weeeks. DO NOT RUN 50mgs of Anadrol and 30mgs of Dbol. Thats to much Drol if your using 2 17aa orals IMO.
4everstrong
Waiting on my Massbomb! Never got my hands on cherry bomb, wished I did.

Think ima do 25/25 of each see how that goes 25mg adrol morning 25mg dbol preworkout 45 mins or so I post about it thnx guys

I have run 100mg adrol with 30mg dbol for 4 weeks before. Sent my strength through the roof more than anything ever has. I am stronger now, but nothing has given me results that fast since. Felt amazing, and best pumps/vascularity of my life. Blood pressure never went over 130/85, stayed around 120ish over 78ish most of the time.

People blow running to methyl compounds way out of proportion. Its really now as harsh on you as people think. Iv ran 100drol 50mg drol for 6 weeks it was amazing got my liver values checked mid way because my doctor knows im on and she says if thats what I want to do it is her job to keep me healthy. Now my liver values were elevated dont get me wrong but nothing that posed a concern to her. I have also ran 25mg drol 25mg dbol and 30mg superdrol now that is fucking more amazing. Liver values were also elevated but she also was not concerened.. Now the part people dont think about I ran 750mg of tren e a week for 10 weeks and got a full panel done all I have to say is wow tren destroyed me and liver values came back they were off the charts. Needless to say I had to drop the tren. So do your dbol drol people need to get more open minded about shit half the people thay say OMG NO are just going off bro sci not actual test data. (no pun intended guys)

Eman said:
People blow running to methyl compounds way out of proportion. Its really now as harsh on you as people think. Iv ran 100drol 50mg drol for 6 weeks it was amazing got my liver values checked mid way because my doctor knows im on and she says if thats what I want to do it is her job to keep me healthy. Now my liver values were elevated dont get me wrong but nothing that posed a concern to her. I have also ran 25mg drol 25mg dbol and 30mg superdrol now that is fucking more amazing. Liver values were also elevated but she also was not concerened.. Now the part people dont think about I ran 750mg of tren e a week for 10 weeks and got a full panel done all I have to say is wow tren destroyed me and liver values came back they were off the charts. Needless to say I had to drop the tren. So do your dbol drol people need to get more open minded about shit half the people thay say OMG NO are just going off bro sci not actual test data. (no pun intended guys)
EmanI agree people think orals are way more toxic than they really are most bodybuilders run doses we cant even imagine for months not weeks. I also think tren can be ran safely as long as you drink enough water but I will
Share my blood work once ive been on a few months.

Sounds like this is going to be a good one.brother! Get BIG mane! ;D Looking forward to.hearing and
Seeing the results! ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.