Classic physique come to USA!

misterB

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
SO damn excited this is opportunity knocking and im starting to train for this today!

finally a division that's BodyBuilding with posing but focus on aesthetics and muscle density and shape, no bikini bottoms more like brazilian boy shorts. height and weight limits, its going to be awesome and this will make the whole world belive they can compete, got to be huge news and revenue streams for supplement companies and promoters

http://npcnewsonline.com/classic-physique/

whos going to enter in 2016 ?

misterB said:
SO damn excited this is opportunity knocking and im starting to train for this today!

finally a division that's BodyBuilding with posing but focus on aesthetics and muscle density and shape, no bikini bottoms more like brazilian boy shorts. height and weight limits, its going to be awesome and this will make the whole world belive they can compete, got to be huge news and revenue streams for supplement companies and promoters

http://npcnewsonline.com/classic-physique/

whos going to enter in 2016 ?
misterBI really hope they revise the weight classes.
Speaking from personal experience at 5' 8", I'm usually one of the most conditioned but one of the smallest guys on stage.
I consider myself symmetrical but I would have an extremely hard time making 185 lbs..
I'm going to have to make my own division. Lol

Frank Zane...Bob Paris...Mo Makkaway, alas vindication for us lean and mean physiques who don't have the genetics to become mass monsters. Where are my posing trunks!

tunaman7 said:
Frank Zane...Bob Paris...Mo Makkaway, alas vindication for us lean and mean physiques who don't have the genetics to become mass monsters. Where are my posing trunks!
tunaman7

Trunks!!!!! You mean all this time you have owned something to cover up for pics...... 😉

This is great news

LittleTom said:
Trunks!!!!! You mean all this time you have owned something to cover up for pics...... 😉
LittleTom
Damn...post a few nude pics of your progress and you will never be forgotten...lol. Yep...trunks!! I did try to go without them but the MC stopped me before I could step out under the lights. Whats an exhibitionist to do!!

Attachments

• 8M28IER.webp
    8M28IER.webp
    39 KB · Views: 17
im rededicated to the next season, really want to come out swinging and see if I cant get a pro card in the first year, they will be letting more than just overall winner go up so first year is the time to strike. make a bucket list item and say i did it
right now 5'9 and 1/2 and 192 but im holding water / fat from relaxing after july

misterB said:
im rededicated to the next season, really want to come out swinging and see if I cant get a pro card in the first year, they will be letting more than just overall winner go up so first year is the time to strike. make a bucket list item and say i did it
right now 5'9 and 1/2 and 192 but im holding water / fat from relaxing after july
misterB
185 is your max weight. Where would you put your bodyfat at right now.

im up from the the start of summer when I posted pics, probable 14% right now when im low 180s im below 10%
im bulking and going heavy so that whn I cut next year i will be near the top for the weight, if I can have the same conditioning as I did in the spring at 180 and weight say 186 or so id be thrilled

Have you considered getting within 5 pounds of contest weight and staying there or are you still going to bulk up?

tunaman7 said:
Have you considered getting within 5 pounds of contest weight and staying there or are you still going to bulk up?
tunaman7
thats what i did when I though i was going to do 176 lbs in BodyBuilding but seemed to peak early in June and then my body was tired when the season really kicked off, this time I will look at the schedule and instead of worrying about being ripped at the beach i will keep myself close all year so there is not real long cut, say 30 days to be ripped, i wont let myself get any more fat than I am now infact im doing 40 min cardio a day now to get back to around 12 % so i feel i know where my real muscle level is

misterB said:
thats what i did when I though i was going to do 176 lbs in BodyBuilding but seemed to peak early in June and then my body was tired when the season really kicked off, this time I will look at the schedule and instead of worrying about being ripped at the beach i will keep myself close all year so there is not real long cut, say 30 days to be ripped, i wont let myself get any more fat than I am now infact im doing 40 min cardio a day now to get back to around 12 % so i feel i know where my real muscle level is
misterB
Sounds like a solid plan. Now if you can find some 1970s style trunks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back