Cleanse drink every morning!!!!

Z82

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Going to start this tomorrow see how it goes for a while. Check it out!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nna2HQjYEE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D0Nna2HQjYEE

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks interesting. Wonder how that would do with acid reflux?

smoove said:
Looks interesting. Wonder how that would do with acid reflux?
smoove
He described it as being alkaline forming and not acid forming. Your body does not need to digest the juice therefore not producing acid. It being alkalizing it should be great for reflux and indigestion, adrenal glands and ducts ect.... ect... also good for the thick blood of us meat eating juice pumping iron freaks!

Interesting. Might give it a try. My morning routine is 2 Var, 4 ibuprofen, my cholesterol med and Acnedren.

FKA rippedgolfer

Good post! I've been looking for something like this! I'm gonna good get the stuff today and hopefully start tomorrow. .

Chugged down the first one of theese this morning. Surprisingly not that bad...not good either but definitely tolerable. Burps were a little tasty but nothing too bad....will continue on with this for a while.

Z82 said:
Chugged down the first one of theese this morning. Surprisingly not that bad...not good either but definitely tolerable. Burps were a little tasty but nothing too bad....will continue on with this for a while.
Z82
After a few weeks you will actually start to like the apple cider vinegar taste

My version is Bragg's organic cider, 2 tbsps., 4-5 ice cubes, 8 oz organic OJ, 1" ginger root, 1 -2 cloves garlic, 1 tbsp. EVOO. Liquefy. Yummy

I saw a thing on the acid/alkaline stuff yesterday. Most of our bodies are too acid. You can bring your body to a more alkaline state by adding fresh lemons and lymes to your water.
I happen to do this all the time, cause I hate plain water.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.