Clem while bulking?

flash83

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Is it ok to use clembuterol while im in a bulking cycle?
Im in my first cycle of test e 300 &deca 300
Just about at 4th week seein cool gains but wanna lose fat

It's alright, wait till you get towards the end of your cycle. Use a Clen/T3 stack for optimum effectiveness. Just keep some Var, Winny, or Test handy to run a light dose with it. Can't be the results from this combo when done right!

i've used it or it's cousin albeutorol simply to keep excess fat off

Why not just clean up your diet? You dont have to eat in excess to make gains. Even adding a touch of cardio can give you what your looking for, not many need to use clen and t3.

homegrown said:
Why not just clean up your diet? You dont have to eat in excess to make gains. Even adding a touch of cardio can give you what your looking for, not many need to use clen and t3.
homegrown
This is probably the most overlooked statement in Body Building! And, so True!

TSizemore said:
homegrown said:
homegrown
This is probably the most overlooked statement in Body Building! And, so True!

Most people see gains as scale weight only.. This is why things like pictures and log books are so crucial.. Stronger muscles are bigger muscles. There are of course factors that make muscles fuller thus look bigger but if your getting stronger your getting bigger and that's the ultimate end goal. Heck, I even struggle with the scale.. Its just engrained into to BB DNA!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.