Clen Question

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

Is rebound expected after discontinueing clen use? Rebound in regard to fat storage or slowing of metabolism? I just started some low dose clen today and will be used for only 15 days prior to a vacation, just adding it on to help with some last minute water loss and fat loss around belly. I plan to stop taking it the day before our trip. Just wondering if it is common to see a rebound in anything after coming off that i should keep an eye out for?

Is rebound expected after discontinueing clen use? Rebound in regard to fat storage or slowing of metabolism? I just started some low dose clen today and will be used for only 15 days prior to a vacation, just adding it on to help with some last minute water loss and fat loss around belly. I plan to stop taking it the day before our trip. Just wondering if it is common to see a rebound in anything after coming off that i should keep an eye out for?
puff88Clen will surpress your thyroid giving you that rapid fat burn you are looking for. The rebound in weight comes from the thyroid suppression previously mentioned because now it is off kilter and will be for a small period of time. Just see if you start rebounding and then if you are maybe you could switch your training and diet up until you start that bulk so you can be where you would like to be with your goals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.