clen t3 cycle help

D

darklord

Can someone here helo lay me out a clen t3 cycle to help a brother out I was thinking of runing 50 prop 50 tren eod 200 mgs of each a week would that be okay?

Clen 80mcg a day 1 week on 1 week off
T3 50mcg a day for as long as you want. The thyroid gland is a very resilient gland. Dont really have to worry about it recovering

Start with 20mcg of Clen. If you think you can handle it, use 40mcg. Ramp this dosage up as time goes on....every couple of days adding another 20mcg. You can stay on the Clen for 1 week on, 1 week off.....or you can do it for 2 weeks on/off. I prefer the 1 week method. If you have Ketotifen, you don't have to come off at all. The T3 you should start the same way as the Clen, ramp it up as well....but, you don't have to come off. Do Not go over 120mcg a day....

I posted a Clen/T3 cycle here in the forums....do a search on it and you should find it.

TSizemore said:
Start with 20mcg of Clen. If you think you can handle it, use 40mcg. Ramp this dosage up as time goes on....every couple of days adding another 20mcg. You can stay on the Clen for 1 week on, 1 week off.....or you can do it for 2 weeks on/off. I prefer the 1 week method. If you have Ketotifen, you don't have to come off at all. The T3 you should start the same way as the Clen, ramp it up as well....but, you don't have to come off. Do Not go over 120mcg a day....

I posted a Clen/T3 cycle here in the forums....do a search on it and you should find it.
TSizemore
Solid advice...if you ramp, i would usually run it 2 weeks and on the 3rd run it together with the Keto. Got to cleanse those receptors!

Grab some cheap taurine (I use primaforce) and potassium pills to help with any cramps. You running liquid or pill clen?

i tried several times clen i always feel like shit, its the high bp for me that sucks so i gave up on it. I will try pharm grade someday just to make sure its not the research stuff giving me problems.

Bro, you really should research indepth and come up with your own cycle of clen and the ancillaries. That way you really know what you're getting in to. After that, present your plan and see what everyone thinks.

I'd pin Prop/Tren 50/50 ed, IMO.

49ER said:
i tried several times clen i always feel like shit, its the high bp for me that sucks so i gave up on it. I will try pharm grade someday just to make sure its not the research stuff giving me problems.
49ER
I get the same thing with pharm grade as research..feel crappy and bp is all jacked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.