Clen?

Junky87

"Go Hard or Go Home!!!"
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys, This upcoming cycle will be (Test P 100mg, Tren A 100mg, and Mast P 100mg) EOD and anavar 50mg ED...i want to run clen...just want to get some suggestions when to run and how much..beginning of cycle or near end? i was told if i start at beginning i will lose mass... Just wondering what will be best for my cutting cycle...

Day 1- 20 mcg
Day 2- 40 mcg
Day 3 -60 mcg
day 4 - 80 mcg
Day 5 -100mcg Depending on tolerance stay at this or any of below.
Day 6 -120mcg
Day 7 -140mcg

Week 2- 140 mcg ED or your highest dose, i.e whatever tolerance you stop at.

Cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Could add ECA between

I would run it towards the end of the cycle.

Junky87 said:
Hey guys, This upcoming cycle will be (Test P 100mg, Tren A 100mg, and Mast P 100mg) EOD and anavar 50mg ED...i want to run clen...just want to get some suggestions when to run and how much..beginning of cycle or near end? i was told if i start at beginning i will lose mass... Just wondering what will be best for my cutting cycle...
Junky87
If you run w/t3 (I ALWAYS do) clen is not as catabolic. You have to cycle, ramp/taper and have Benadryl or Keto on hand to clear receptors, as Clen is a beta-agonist. I usually run Clen/t3 independent of most gear. Clen has it's own sides and I'd rather deal with as few sides at a time as I can.lol.

Interestingly enough, my pitbull's name is Clen. Yeah, I love that shit.

IMHO tho, you've got a few cutters there (Mast/Tren/Var) already, and I think most people run clen to lose a lot of weight. Masteron usually does it's best when you have your bf% fairly low, like in the 10% range. Tren and Clen are probably gonna play hell with your bp. Not tryna' rain on your parade, just sharing my experience.

Junky87 said:
Junky87
I have never ran clen before personall. But you got a nice
cut cycle going with what you listed.Cut it up mane!

You're not gonna lose muscle mass if on, but you wont gain as much in my experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.