Coach because I'm lazy?

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone ever use a coach to get leaner. This coach would set up a tailored diet with meal plans. They might also tweak your workouts along with cardio. If anyone has used one, what does the average monthly coach cost?

Off season plans run between 400-800 for 16-20 weeks. It can go up from there it really depends on how much interaction you need and how much they have to change your diet and workouts to meet your goals.

Wacker said:
Off season plans run between 400-800 for 16-20 weeks. It can go up from there it really depends on how much interaction you need and how much they have to change your diet and workouts to meet your goals.
WackerIs that just per diet??? Im getting ripped royally then lol I pay about 160 a month for weekly emails diet changes and workouts if needed. Some weeks there's changes others we just continue with the weeks previous plan

Yeah, it is hard to know who is good. I am not a very trustful person. Wacker, PM me with anyone who you have personal knowledge they are good if you can.

I recommend Shelby Starnes if he is accepting new clients. He has reasonable prices and is very meticulous with your diet adjustments and cardio regiment.

My buddy is working with Dave Palumbo and Chris Aceto right now, he got a diet for my wife and me from Dave and I have Jose Raymonds offseason cycle from Chris as well. I didn't pay anything, as for him I don't think he paid anything to have them work with him either because he knows them. Everything is done through text so I just ask my buddy a question and he hits them up for the answer.

Thanks
TMM

I was just looking at Dave Palumbo website and he has a new plan where you select a basic diet and workout plan for 200.00 then it is 150.00 a month. That is actually a pretty good deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back