Coach Kai Unheralded Genuis

SemprFi95

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just wanted to give praise & a special shoutout to Coach Kai1432 for his services & agreeing to help me out on my journey to a better me. For countless years I would cycle on & off, hoping to achieve that perfect body, but time & time again I would be greatly disappointed on the outcome & even worse, taking gear & dosages that were doing my body more harm than good. But that all changed once I joined EG & found out about Coach Kai's services. In just a little over 2 weeks, he has given me so much helpful advice & knowledge that I never got surfing the web in all my previous years. If you're like me & are tired of just writting down & taking other's ideas of cycles & nutrition without knowing the harm it'll cause you & the results, give Coach Kai a try, I promise you won't be disappointed or regretful, he is truly the BEST & who know's you just might learn something along the way & FINALLY get that body you've always dreamnt of having! Thank you Coach Kai, can't wait to beging our journey together...OohRah & SemprFi

BEST forum handsdown on the entire web. So much knowledge & advice from everyone on here, you can never go wrong. Thanks DragonSlayer for inviting me into the EG family & for everyone else making me feel at home!!!

BEST forum handsdown on the entire web. So much knowledge & advice from everyone on here, you can never go wrong. Thanks DragonSlayer for inviting me into the EG family & for everyone else making me feel at home!!!
SemprFi95Totally agree. We may not have as many active members and people......But this is one of the most friendly and close knit forums around. I have been on here since like 2013 or 2014 and have never ever found a forum as good, truth worthy, and secure as this one.
Most of the men and women on here are seasoned and don't want the bull shit of your typical forum. What can I say, we have reached a level other forums cannot period. This is my forever home too.
Basically we are a close knit not bullshit forum with people who actually live this life style and have the experience and knowledge to back it. And we don't invite just anyone.

Thanks for the kind words bro and welcome to the circle. Let's the journey began, fill you up and feel like a strong & sexy teen again.

Like Seth Feroce says "Functional & Fuckable"...lol GoPro I totally agree with you, the advice & knowledge given here is AMAZING to say the least...I follow some groups on FB & other forums, but you never know who is giving advice or selling their gear...The gear might be bunk & the advice given might be from some average Joe just sitting behind the computer giving info on stuff he's read over the internet with no expierence what so ever!!! This is EXACTLY the place i've been looking for all these years & who knows if i would've found this forum earlier, i'd be a pro now, being that i've been gearing for such a long time, but now with Coach Kai, i might not become a pro, but i'll start getting that body i've ALWAYS dreamnt of getting...Thanks EG familia for your support & being there for me...OohRah!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.