Coconut oil

S

Shasta

Stuff is pretty legit, I use it in my coffee in the morning and I fry my eggs in it. I guess that should be in cutting, but it is mostly saturated fat, over 60% medium chained triglycerides . Im all natty for the last couple years so im using things to boost my natural hormones. I am also restricting carbs and so far no lethargia at all! Energy is crazy, and stays sustained. feel like I dont have to eat as much either.
Now know that Im not trying to so much gain or lose weight, just to lean up a bit and be lb for lb stronger at my fighting weight. Between this and the meats and eggs, my sex drive has been through the roof, my body fat has dropped and mentally I feel pretty good. Actually feel more rested than when im eating with a higher carb ratio.

Ive been using it for sometime as well now myself

lol i just eat it raw out of the container.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.