Cold beer

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I rarely drink. I think this is my first beer in 2 years or more. Every now and then i get a craving for a cold brew. I like Budweiser and honey browns every now and then amberbock dark beer. Anyone have a taste for beer now and then?

hot summer day once in awhile

I hear ya once in awhile for me as well. I cant do hard liquor at all. I hear people get aggressive or out of line when they drink vodka or stuff like that. Im the last one to start trouble on the hard stuff i might throw up on you other than that i cant handle it.

years ago i was kinda drinker, now a days very rare

Bro, I used to drink like all the time. Got to the point to where I almost had an issue. But I got tired of feeling like shit, so know a days I drink socially.
When I go out to dinner I may have a beer or maybe 2.
As far as heavy drinking , No More of that shit.

Not much of a drinker. If grab a beer it’s Sam Adams lager, winter ale, or October fest. Sierra Nevada is good too.

I don't drink much myself anymore but every now and again if I'm having pizza I'll have a blue moon with a Twist of orange in it kind of refreshing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.