Cold over here what about you guys???

HARD AT IT

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This is where my rig is at 90% of the time... Even when its this cold we still get a lot of shit done... I myself would rather be cold then hot.... How about where you guys live?? The screen shot says -9 and real feel is -39 that's the wind chill factor....

[attachment deleted by admin]

I would prefer the cold myself over the heat to man, but idk about -9 degrees dude haha that's killer man. You wear a sky mask or anything for your face in those temps? WTF do you even have to wear to go out in that chit? ???

High 15 today. Low 4 with wind-chill -8 Time to break out the t-3 and drink it like hot coco.

We were at 60 something yesterday and I woke up to 21 this morning. We will get down in the single digits some, here it's the wind chill that cuts you in half. I don't mind the cold, balls are already shrunk up.

Woke up to 52 degrees... Supposed to get shitty out tonight.. ice, snow, that kind of shit.. second week of layoff.. I'm ready to put my head thru every wall!

RockShawn said:
We were at 60 something yesterday and I woke up to 21 this morning. We will get down in the single digits some, here it's the wind chill that cuts you in half. I don't mind the cold, balls are already shrunk up.
RockShawn
Same here. 61 yesterday and 20's today.

yup

[attachment deleted by admin]

Good at least I not the only one... I am a supervisor so I get to be warm most the time. I do have to have to get out and get though sometimes. Like last night -22.. I made it for about 30 mins in a a hoodie and jeans.. FUCKING Freezing..lol Had to put on the blizzard proof bibs and jacket..

I did work in Bakersfield Ca for about 3 months 116-123 degrees.. fuck that...never again

HARD AT IT said:
Good at least I not the only one... I am a supervisor so I get to be warm most the time. I do have to have to get out and get though sometimes. Like last night -22.. I made it for about 30 mins in a a hoodie and jeans.. FUCKING Freezing..lol Had to put on the blizzard proof bibs and jacket..

I did work in Bakersfield Ca for about 3 months 116-123 degrees.. fuck that...never again
HARD AT IT
That whole area around Bakersfield is pretty dry outside of all the agriculture, specially in summer. Shits nasty!

JM750 said:
Nice, do you have an extra room for rent? lol I hate the cold, but cant stand the heat either.
JM750
cmon JM you're showing your age. lol You're starting to sound like those old people, too cold, too hot lmao.

Just busting ya bro I used to not mind the cold but now I hate it

I cant stand shoveling snow or even snow blowing it for that matter. Hey, i have hot flashes. 🙂

usually my fat ass friends hate the heat but to each his own.
I lived enough years in this arctic shit time to migrate south

So far I have been in the -30's this winter already, which means if that happened in November is gonna be really cold January and February this year. Honestly you get used to it after awhile.

Coldest Ive personally been in was -45 and here depending on where your at -60 can be normal. The record low by the weather service is -80 but on Denali mountain a guy wrote a book about a storm he got caught in in a winter climb and the temp got to -148. He talks at our school all the time.

If you guys ever want to read it, its pretty good, its call minus 148 degrees: The First Winter Ascent of Mount McKinley by Art Davidson

HARD AT IT said:
This is where my rig is at 90% of the time... Even when its this cold we still get a lot of shit done... I myself would rather be cold then hot.... How about where you guys live?? The screen shot says -9 and real feel is -39 that's the wind chill factor....
HARD AT ITDam thats crazy bro! I rather be coldbthen hot too.... but yet ive never experienced your cold lol. Wish I was closer so I can take you the hot cocoa with marshmallows you lobe so much 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back