cold weather!!

A

Anonymous

Im planning on ordering soon and i was wondering if the cold is gonna ruin the gear its about 30-35f during the day and 20-25 at night...im afraid to order stuff and it go bad before i use it... what should i do...

Cold won't make gear go bad.

The worst that cold will do is make it crash(crystalize on the bottom of the inside of the vial), and you can just heat it up on a coffee pot warmer plate to fix that. It doesn't damage or hurt the product at all.

I'm not real knowledgable on this subject. But I believe different gear, acts different in cold temps. I just received an order and my low temp was 1 degree. 14 below wind chill. Mine was fine. Remember, during transit, it's usually somewhat warm. Sitting in a mail box for a few hours would be the hard thing. In my opinion , it will be ok. If it does happen to "crash" you can slowly heat it and bring it back. I'm sure someone will chime in here and help you better. But I think you will be fine.

erikgearhead said:
Cold won't make gear go bad.

The worst that cold will do is make it crash(crystalize on the bottom of the inside of the vial), and you can just heat it up on a coffee pot warmer plate to fix that. It doesn't damage or hurt the product at all.
erikgearhead
Ha!! Erik was posting the same time as I was. He knows his stuff.

I recently received a pack in very cold weather. 5 for a high and the gear was fine test e and even the tne was gtg

Your good bro. The worst that will happen is that the gear will fall out if solution. Heat it up and your golden

Just put it on the coffee warmer for 15 to 20 minutes shake and you will be good.

Your good man I ordered a pack and it sat in the cold up here in Alaska for 2 days, it was 5 degrees when I finally got it and it was colder than that that night, just had some really cold vials

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.