COMING OFF MY FIRST BIG BLAST IN A FEW WEEKS

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
OK... i've been on trt 2-3 years now. did a mild blast before of 400mgs of test a week, but i'm presently doing NPP, Tbol, Masteron blast.. when the time comes to go back to cruise... do i just drop the compounds i'm running... is there any sort of " pct" type meds i should take.

i know there is no PCT for a lifer like me but is there a best way to transition from blast to cruise...

I just go straight into TRT dose. It's that simple unless I'm doing something wrong. It took a bit to get adjusted. Once all the long esters clear and you only have your TRT dose you may feel a little weaker and I felt a little lethargic but it passed after a week or so. How much do you cruise on? Last time I did 200 mg EW then dropped it to 100 mg EW to prepare for my blood test. I only get 100 mg EW for TRT. I think I'm going to do 300 mg EW this time until blood test. I think I'll feel better on a slightly higher dose.

my trt is 150mg a week... and over all i think i feel pretty dang good on that dose. no sides and just a little test boost. of course to get all jacked i have to blast now and then, but even then i try to get by on as little gear as i can to get the job done.

my first small blast was 400mg of test a week then upped to 500mg for a few.. when i was finishing that i tapered off and didn't notice anything except gains were not just coming weekly anymore. but i never felt a let down in mood and energy. i was thinking about tapering down again.. anybody here do that?

Lucky Bastards......my TRT is 20mg EoW. So, I do 100Every week just for more stable levels. Tired of that, though and pinning 100mg Eod of Prop and Npp. Run that for a month to 6 wks and then straight back to TRT for blood test

krustus said:
my trt is 150mg a week... and over all i think i feel pretty dang good on that dose. no sides and just a little test boost. of course to get all jacked i have to blast now and then, but even then i try to get by on as little gear as i can to get the job done.

my first small blast was 400mg of test a week then upped to 500mg for a few.. when i was finishing that i tapered off and didn't notice anything except gains were not just coming weekly anymore. but i never felt a let down in mood and energy. i was thinking about tapering down again.. anybody here do that?
krustus
Wouldn't think you need to taper off since going on trt. But if tapering off makes your transition smoother then why not. Don't see the harm in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.