Condoms....I hate them!

luckyluke

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So long story short, my girl is switching birth control and during the 2 months we need to be extra careful. Normally we don't use condoms but since there is a risk I've started to use them. The problem is THEY SUCK. When I'm drunk and picking up some chick in a bar or someone who I'm just having a one night or one time sex then I've never cared as much. Just bought the "safest" condom for STD and shit. NOW I need something with more feeling but the 4-5 different kinds I have got still aren't that great IMO.

I know nothing is going be like having nothing on but any suggestion would be great on what you bro's have used in the past.

Well, you have to know when your girl is ovulating and don't have intercourse then. It's that easy. I was married for 13 years and had 3 kids, all planned, and never used birth control.

Hanzo said:
Well, you have to know when your girl is ovulating and don't have intercourse then. It's that easy. I was married for 13 years and had 3 kids, all planned, and never used birth control.
Hanzo
You used Dick control.....

JM750 said:
You used Dick control.....
JM750
I have no control...lol.

I just think that when I try to do something like that I'm just asking for something bad to happen. Its my luck...trust me.

Try the lambskin ones, i don't think they protect from stds but they will prevent pregnancy. Ive seen em at wal-mart and wal-greens.

http://lambskincondoms.org/

Fonz said:
Try the lambskin ones, i don't think they protect from stds but they will prevent pregnancy. Ive seen em at wal-mart and wal-greens.

http://lambskincondoms.org/
Fonz
Yes, those will have the most natural feeling. Other than that there are ultra thin condoms. try the magnum ecstasy they have a new shape or something wider head idk they feel a lot better than normal condoms too.

Oh #2 will happen however it's not her fav right away. See likes in the #1 first and then ask for it in the back 🙂

I'll try the lamb skin and ecstasy

I used the pull and pray method....

Oh wait, I have a ton of kids.... guessing not a good idea after all. :-\

sportsfreak said:
I used the pull and pray method....

Oh wait, I have a ton of kids.... guessing not a good idea after all. :-\
sportsfreak
Not very reliable...that's how I have a 15,10, and crazy ass 3 yr old

IUD or cervical cap both would work and you get to go bare back!

Actually there was a study out before. Condoms have 2% fail rate and pull out has 4% IF DONE CORRECTLY haha

I like Magnum Thin, feels like your not even wearing anything. The magnum ecstasy are too thick and you lose a lot of feel. The lambskin and the Skyn brand don't fit good. If pregnancy is what you concerned about see about mirena, my wife has it and its good for 5 years and if you want to you can have it taken out at anytime. Simple doctors visit and he puts it in, takes a few mins.

I hate them too. Trojan makes an extra thin that is better . Its not like going bare but really is a lot better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.