Considering NPP vs. Tren for a change

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've run NPP in the past and have had good results. I haven't run it for a full cycle though. I'm a deca head by choice however my dick just don't like to work on deca. Tren has been my friend for awhile now. Been off cycle for a few months. I just started ramping up my training af ter time off due to moving and travel complications and am considering giving a full npp cycle a try. Test is test to me so Im unsure If I'll run eth as a base and supplement EOD NPP pins with prop or not. I'm no spring chicken as I'm in my early forties.

I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on NPP Heavy cycles are out for me as there is not reason at this time of my life. I'm considering approx. 750 test, 500-600 NPP, kickstart with T-bol vs. d-bol. And always take my ai...... Just curious to hear real life pros and cons and experiences of our bros of NPP. Do I give a full cycle a shot vs what I've done before, or just stay with my old reliable Tren is my friend.....

To me, tren sides are more harsh..insomnia being the worst. My fav cycle is test e 750, npp 600-ish, 4 weeks Superdrol 40mg, break 4 weeks, 6 weeks var 80mg. Start the npp 2 weeks into the test e for a 14 week cycle with 12weeks npp, which is when I usually stop seeing gains.

MattyIce date=1485395869 said:
To me, tren sides are more harsh..insomnia being the worst. My fav cycle is test e 750, npp 600-ish, 4 weeks Superdrol 40mg, break 4 weeks, 6 weeks var 80mg. Start the npp 2 weeks into the test e for a 14 week cycle with 12weeks npp, which is when I usually stop seeing gains.
MattyIce date=1485395869About 2 yrs ago I made a switch from tren to NPP, I was on too long and starting to spaz out however didn't want to stop blasting just yet. I switched and seen some nice lean gains as you said without sleep loss however it just seemed to stop. I understand both are NOR-19's however I'm leaning toward the NPP for this cycle.

Npp is great but not even comparable to tren. Orals I hate all of them....For the most part. Npp and test works great , although it's no tren, Npp has zero sides for me, tren very few sides but some.

lith56bigguy date=1485396505 said:
About 2 yrs ago I made a switch from tren to NPP, I was on too long and starting to spaz out however didn't want to stop blasting just yet. I switched and seen some nice lean gains as you said without sleep loss however it just seemed to stop. I understand both are NOR-19's however I'm leaning toward the NPP for this cycle.
lith56bigguy date=1485396505Yeah bro, with tren even low dose I just feel likes I'm agitated all the time...I respectfully disagree with tk, the gains are determined by diet and training. Granted some compounds lend favor to certain criteria, but you can make some killer gains on npp and tren

MattyIce date=1485397745 said:
Yeah bro, with tren even low dose I just feel likes I'm agitated all the time...I respectfully disagree with tk, the gains are determined by diet and training. Granted some compounds lend favor to certain criteria, but you can make some killer gains on npp and tren
MattyIce date=1485397745The last couple cycles I ran were all about tren. As stated, I'm getting older. I'm not saying I'll never run tren again, I'm just going to give a full npp cycle a shot. I've loved the gains of deca in my younger years but hated the time it took to build up in my system. I have alot of responsibility with my new job. I had one serious flip out session at the peak of the last tren cycle. Not using it as a culprit but just protecting myself lol

do it and shut it! 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.