Constantly sore

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone ever deal with this? I am sore every single day. Have been for months. Arms. Chest. Forearms. Legs. Back. Every muscle feels sore like I've worked them for the first time. I can take 3 days off, and I'm still sore. I workout and I'm still sore. I wake up with sore muscles and go to bed with sore muscles. My diet is clean and I'm taking in plenty of water, 96 oz a day. I can train extremely light for a week and I'm still sore. I took a whole week off and I was still sore. WTF?

vitamins / minerals ? missing something . should not be constantly sore

could be Fibromyalgia.?.. or like misterb said minerals would be another guess... minerals can cause real problems ... electrolytes... minerals that conduct electrical signals in the body...

bodybuilders collapsing from diuretics because of mineral imbalances..etc...

I've ignored electrolytes and I stopped taking my fish oil and vitamin D a while back. Hmmmmm

electrolytes... cause muscle cramps... makes sense they could cause pain... but it could be a lot of things really...

krustus said:
could be Fibromyalgia.?.. or like misterb said minerals would be another guess... minerals can cause real problems ... electrolytes... minerals that conduct electrical signals in the body...

bodybuilders collapsing from diuretics because of mineral imbalances..etc...
krustus
Interesting...

Symptoms of fibromyalgia include: (6 yes, 8 no)

* Chronic muscle pain, muscle spasms, or tightness
(Yep, including constant forearm pain to the point of not being able to grip anything.)
* Moderate or severe fatigue and decreased energy
(Yep)
* Insomnia or waking up feeling just as tired as when you went to sleep
(Always)
* Stiffness upon waking or after staying in one position for too long
(Never)
* Difficulty remembering, concentrating, and performing simple mental tasks ("fibro fog")
(Nope)
* Abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome)
(Yep)
* Tension or migraine headaches
(Nope)
* Jaw and facial tenderness
(Nope)
* Sensitivity to one or more of the following: odors, noise, bright lights, medications, certain foods, and cold
(Nope)
* Feeling anxious or depressed
(Nope)
* Numbness or tingling in the face, arms, hands, legs, or feet
(Nope)
* Increase in urinary urgency or frequency (irritable bladder)
(Yep)
* Reduced tolerance for exercise and muscle pain after exercise
(Yep)
* A feeling of swelling (without actual swelling) in the hands and feet
(Nope)

Vitamin d defficient worth a try or possibly not sleeping enough insomnia ect.....

I'm getting 7-8 hrs sleep a night now. That's way better than the 4-5 hours I used to get several years back.

I asked for a vitamin bloodtest from my doc its very common to be defficient in D vitamin and that can cause fatigue big time

Krustus sounds like Dr House, lol.

But I'll take the less dramatic issue since you probably don't have a family history of fibromyalgia.

Thyroid levels, b12 deficiency, stress, low test levels, high estrogen levels.

Check your thyroid.

Sounds like acidity(low ph levels).
That will definitely make you ache, and it can set you up for diseases like cancer.

Pick up some Pines Wheat Grass 24oz powder from Amazon.
It's very cost effective.

1 tablespoon/day in the a.m. on an empty stomach, then wait about 45min-1hr to eat, to let your stomach acid build back up.

If ph is the problem, this will fix it quickly!!!
I had chronic aching until I started taking it about 4 months ago.

And it's great for long term health and disease prevention too, because a healthy ph of 7+ helps prevent disease. And a low ph causes it.

8) 8) 8)

Lmao everybody coming up with self diagnosed diseases, its probably just gear related inbalance or just fucken tired we put ourselves through alot no need to bring up possible cancer and other crazy shit

LittleTom said:
May be worth a look, lymes

http://www.cdc.gov/lyme/
LittleTom
Yep Lyme disease is serious shit. More common than ppl want to believe and it can fuck you up for life. If I remember correct there are three phases and none are good.

I just had blood work done a month ago. The one thing they forgot to do this time was test for D vitamin levels. I have to admit I've been neglecting to take this supplement, along with my fish oil, for the last few months. TRT definitely has an effect on these levels. That's a quick easy fix though. Fingers crossed that it's just this simple. Sure hate to discover I've been poisoned or have aids or am dying of cancer, as so many of you helpfully pointed out. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.