Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys, my wife is getting lipo done, i aint paying it,, her mom is paying for it because i aint got that kinda moneys. Now even at my best at 6% ice always had this pubic mount of fat.. i mean with that im still ok dick size and all but wondering if cool sculpting actually works, since that costs about 500 bux, vs having to pay 10+ grand and doing areas i dont need to because i know i can work on those with good ol excersize.. granted, while im still considered a hair above avg lol i still have, as most men do issues with their dicks. Everyone wants their to be a bit bigger lol but its not size its just that bit of fat, its not a lot but it works on my self confidence. Lol

-k

from what i hear no, but waste your money and let us know 🙂

So far ive heard mixed reviews. Not a replacement for lipo by any means. Or wanting to use it as a short cut for weight loss. But right now im leaning mostly no as well.

Had a friend did cool sculpting.... Cost way more then $500 (that's just what they lure you in with). Cost her over $4k.... and the results where dreadful for the money spent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.