Cop kills dog

here is the video

http://rt.com/usa/california-police-kill-dog-557/

the cops could have easily of avoided that situation..

Owner is to blame as well, but the cops could have easily avoided that situation.

Yeah i have no problem with the cop killing the dog if it was going to attack, but once the dog approached the cops it acted ok then the cop tried to grab it which is a no no

Owner made a dumb mistake by leaving the window down but the cop is to blame

morrey said:
Yeah i have no problem with the cop killing the dog if it was going to attack, but once the dog approached the cops it acted ok then the cop tried to grab it which is a no no

Owner made a dumb mistake by leaving the window down but the cop is to blame
morreyWell I think both are to blame tbh.
the cops however should have made certain the dog was restrained before arresting, there was no imminent threat to the arrest.
They also could have easily of been ready with animal control, instead they acted like what dog when the dog came to it's masters aide.

This got me watching YouTube and this shot happens everyday.... Haven't seen 1 yet that was justified

He got arrested for playing his music too loud. Supposedly the cops couldn't concentrate, they were investigating an armed robbery. The dude should've made sure his dog couldn't get out of his car. That was stupid. Cops always are ready to pull the trigger tho.

Hanzo said:
He got arrested for playing his music too loud. Supposedly the cops couldn't concentrate, they were investigating an armed robbery. The dude should've made sure his dog couldn't get out of his car. That was stupid. Cops always are ready to pull the trigger tho.
Hanzoi do agree dude obviously knew his dog acts like protective.. Sadly a loss of a good dog, shit my pit would probably just look at means the cop. But shoot my dog and ill reciprocate

both are at fault. cop has a taser and pepper spray he coulda used. a firearm is a last resort. thats the first thing you learn when going through training.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.